Swank Q&A - Post Your Questions for Ben!

Soledad Brother
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Swank Q&A - Post Your Questions for Ben!

Post by 7th_son »

White Swirl is very proud to announce that Mr. Benjamin Swank will be the focus of our September 09 Q&A. Drummer for the legendary american blues-punk band the Soledad Brothers, Ben Swank is truly an icon of american blues-rock history. The Soledad Brothers cut their debut single 'Sugar and Spice' with Dave Buick at Italy Records, Detroit and proceeded to carve their way into our hearts and souls. Formerly a member of Henry and June of Toledo, Ohio, today he can be found hitting it hard in The See See and guarding the gate at Third Man Records in Nashville, TN. Massive thanks to Ben for the opportunity.

Please post your questions for Ben here and we will pass them along. As always, questions will remain anonymous and will not be displayed following your post. Please ask away!

We will be accepting questions until September 10th and the best question as chosen by Ben, will win a Third Man Records prize pack, so don't hesitate, participate!
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Re: Swank Q&A - Post Your Questions for Ben!

Post by Scheckywhite »

Ben Swank does not run Cass Records just to let y'all know. Someone mentioned it in their questions, so just making that clear.
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: Swank Q&A - Post Your Questions for Ben!

Post by 7th_son »

Last day to submit your questions for Ben Swank is tomorrow, Sept. 10th. Don't forget, the best question as chosen by Ben will win a Third Man Records prize pack, so get your questions in soon or you're not a real soledad brother or sister. ;)