Winner of the best question asked

at Animal Rummy
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Winner of the best question asked

Post by trickster »

kevron6 wrote:Come on guys this was a cool event and I tried to include everything I could without posting too many redundant questions and not asking ones that I knew would not be answered. 42 questions is quite a bit for Rob to sit down and answer. I for one am extremely grateful that he was willing to do that many. Apologies to anyone who was disappointed but I assure you I tried my best.
Hey dont worry Kev
We are just fooling around the way you taught us ;)

I am more than satisfied and you did amazing job
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

trickster wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Come on guys this was a cool event and I tried to include everything I could without posting too many redundant questions and not asking ones that I knew would not be answered. 42 questions is quite a bit for Rob to sit down and answer. I for one am extremely grateful that he was willing to do that many. Apologies to anyone who was disappointed but I assure you I tried my best.
Hey dont worry Kev
We are just fooling around the way you taught us ;)

I am more than satisfied and you did amazing job
Me joke around? I am the serious Mod
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Rob went way above and beyond here and Kevin did a great job getting it down to a semi-manageable group of questions. This isn't mutiple choice and you can't send 200 questions to the man so decisions have to be made. Perhaps there will be another chance down the road to ask again. :)
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Thanks guys for putting that shin dig together it was really enjoyable!

*hats off*

D