30. Favorite Poster with a Hidden Message

at Animal Rummy
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

30. Favorite Poster with a Hidden Message

Post by kevron6 »

You often leave a hidden message in your posters or use a variety of symbols. One of the treats of seeing one in person is searching for any sign of under printing or symbolism. Some references are pretty clear like the wolf on Providence 03. Which hidden message is your favorite, pink sword posters aside?
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: Favorite Poster with a Hidden Message

Post by kevron6 »

Rob Jones: Of things that are underprinted? I’d say the ace of spades in Death’s sleeve on Racs Providence 06. I was a big Cliff Burton fan in high school.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Re: 30. Favorite Poster with a Hidden Message

Post by 7th_son »

This wasn't from a book, but nonetheless.. :P

"During the European leg of the Damage Inc. tour in support of Master of Puppets, the band complained that the sleeping cubicles on their tour bus were unsatisfactory and uncomfortable. To decide who was getting the pick of the bunks, Kirk Hammett and Cliff drew cards. On the evening of September 26, 1986, Cliff had won the game with an Ace of Spades. He was asleep when at several minutes before 7 am (on the 27th), according to the driver, the bus ran over a patch of black ice, skidded off of the road (the E4, 2 miles north of Ljungby), and flipped onto the grass in Ljungby Municipality, near Dörarp in rural southern Sweden.[13] Burton was thrown through the window of the bus, which fell on top of him causing his death." -wiki

The date of this show was the 28th of September.