Rob Jones Q&A

at Animal Rummy
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Re: Rob Jones Q&A

Post by kevron6 »

Great great response so far like Adam said get your questions in soon we are cutting this off on July 14th
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Got them Diana thanks for the questions.

24 hour bump, last chance to ask questions. You think you know Rob Jones? You don't know Rob Jones come on ask a question and see if he answers it. Quit updating your facebook page or whatever other worthless shit you are doing and ask him a question. Don't be scared of the dark lord ask something. Once in a lifetime opprotunity plus if he picks your question as the best one I send you free shitz.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Thanks again for a ton of great questions I submitted them to Rob and combined some of the redundant ones. I will post the answers when I receive them back from Rob and will also announce the winner. Big thanks to Rob for doing the interview and to everyone else for participating.