Discuss 'Christmas 2010 - Jack White Q&A' Here!

Discuss ANY Q&A here.
higherlimits
Little People

Discuss 'Christmas 2010 - Jack White Q&A' Here!

Post by higherlimits »

Please discuss the Jack White Q&A here.
love_islander
Little People

Re: Discuss 'Christmas 2010 - Jack White Q&A' Here!

Post by love_islander »

merry xmas indeed - you think we'll hit 1000 members by then?
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

love_islander wrote:merry xmas indeed - you think we'll hit 1000 members by then?
This can't hurt. One of three things we're looking at to boost our numbers. One of the other things is confirmed, the last is not but we're in negotiations.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

higherlimits wrote:
love_islander wrote:merry xmas indeed - you think we'll hit 1000 members by then?
This can't hurt. One of three things we're looking at to boost our numbers. One of the other things is confirmed, the last is not but we're in negotiations.
Is there a reason we're trying to get numbers up? (not that I have a problem with it)

I don't know what to ask that I think will get answered. I'd always thought that if I met him I wouldn't know what to ask but would at least say thanks for his work - and I didn't even do that...
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I guess we're just trying to make our little forum as successful as possible? Forums are ever-evolving, the people who are here now are not the same people who were here when we started..
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I've had the opportunity to shake his hand a few times. I've always said "thank you" since that's about all the time you get if you meet an artist after the show. Now Dean, I had the opportunity to ask him a few questions in Memphis, including the timeline for the next QotSA record which they should be working on as we speak. This is rather exciting. Not that I have some sort of super duper question to ask, but it sounds like loads of fun. Any bets on how many answers to questions make sense? What's the timeline? Do you think we will have answers back by Christmas or in to him by Christmas?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Questions will be in to him soon after the 13th and who knows when we'll get them back, hopefully ASAP.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Is this where we ask our questions or where we discuss the fact we are going to get to?
Grim
I am everything you hate...
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Grimtale wrote:Is this where we ask our questions or where we discuss the fact we are going to get to?
Grim
As I understand its the latter, since it can't be done on the other forum - however, since it's White Swirl, feel free to hijack with anything ;)
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

This is just for discussion, the other thread is for your questions.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Sorry, just now saw the other one....
Duh
Grim
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I'll make the 500 post plateau by the 13th...the 1000 post level is a bit out of reach in the next week.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

rsimms3 wrote:I'll make the 500 post plateau by the 13th...the 1000 post level is a bit out of reach in the next week.
you could be helpful if you really needed to. Then you'd get that extra question that might just get through to be put forward to JW. There are plenty of threads out there awaiting your reply - post incessantly now!
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

rsimms3 wrote:I'll make the 500 post plateau by the 13th...the 1000 post level is a bit out of reach in the next week.
Ask our famous ebay link poster, he can guide you on how to get to 1000 by the 13th.
Just sayin...
Grim
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I think I have the eBay thread covered pretty well.... "Most active topic: What's Up on Ebay - 84 Posts / 17.18% of your posts"