Rob Jones Interview 2012

Discuss ANY Q&A here.
coldsoup
Little Cream Soda

Rob Jones Interview 2012

Post by coldsoup »

Hello, new RJ interview here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/redbubb ... ter-design

They're giving away a Kills poster too.
...if you can hear a piano fall...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Rob Jones Interview 2012

Post by Kali Durga »

Great interview, thanks for posting the link.

I would pay money to sit in a room for an hour watching Jack and Rob have a conversation. The two of them together would be hysterical.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

lol ~ he is a hoot. true fact though... about being polite. in 2009 i made a pretty substantial purchase from rob. he was traveling somewhere, i was in hawaii unable to reply to his emails. when i got home, he was all " send me your # " i was like :? ohhhhkay. anyway.... lol ~ he ended up calling me feeling bad about shipping times or something. point being ~ he totally did not have to do that, yet he did. one of the most awesome phone calls i have ever had.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

You should've written a song about it!! ;)
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."