Dead Weather Risen Again....

Coming soon...
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I predict Dead Weather mini tour this spring, like Jack did fall before last with the Rac's, then Solo #2......... Would be perfect. Bring it!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: Dead Weather Risen Again....

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

Alabama Woody wrote:I predict Dead Weather mini tour this spring, like Jack did fall before last with the Rac's, then Solo #2......... Would be perfect. Bring it!
i love you woody... so muchly ... here is your prize

check this website for the full bonus http://houselist.bowerypresents.com/tag ... d-weather/
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:I predict Dead Weather mini tour this spring, like Jack did fall before last with the Rac's, then Solo #2......... Would be perfect. Bring it!
i love you woody... so muchly ... here is your prize

check this website for the full bonus http://houselist.bowerypresents.com/tag ... d-weather/
Nice montage!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
ymagirl
Little Cream Soda

Post by ymagirl »

so... rumor has the Kills have postponed all fall shows until April... could that be a little DW I'm feeling in the air?
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

I love all the wishful thinking and I hope they DO decide to tour, but I'm still remembering what Jack said.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Let's hope so!
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Jack's got a new store to open end of November, if anything happened I can't imagine it would be before the Detroit store opens.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

rsimms3 wrote:Jack's got a new store to open end of November, if anything happened I can't imagine it would be before the Detroit store opens.
Or maybe when the Detroit store opens? hmmmmm, Grand opening performance: that would not be "touring".
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

You think you know everything, and then you realize how wrong you are. Had zero clue this existed . . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

woodisgood wrote:You think you know everything, and then you realize how wrong you are. Had zero clue this existed . . .
I saw that one too somewhere, but its only on Itunes right? Bwah they need to get this on other platforms too.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
koala
Little Acorn

Post by koala »

G-squared wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:Jack's got a new store to open end of November, if anything happened I can't imagine it would be before the Detroit store opens.
Or maybe when the Detroit store opens? hmmmmm, Grand opening performance: that would not be "touring".
Yes but "he will be taking a break from performing live for a long period of time". So any kind of performance is out of question.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Datch wrote:
woodisgood wrote:You think you know everything, and then you realize how wrong you are. Had zero clue this existed . . .
I saw that one too somewhere, but its only on Itunes right? Bwah they need to get this on other platforms too.
Aye. Just MP3s—it's on Amazon as well.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

My absolute favorite performance of Cut Like a Buffalo is that one.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

koala wrote:
G-squared wrote:
Yes but "he will be taking a break from performing live for a long period of time". So any kind of performance is out of question.
Absolutes kill hope. Dude is an artist and I would like to believe he follows his fancy. To me that equals 'anything is possible'. You and I just have a difference of quotes that neither of us have cited. How do you define a long period of time?

I'm thinking dead weather at the Bridge School Benefit would be out of left field - I dare them to play acoustic!
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

woodisgood wrote:
Datch wrote:
Aye. Just MP3s—it's on Amazon as well.

and videos.
'i'm taking my ball and going home'