Merch Requests

Coming soon...
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Re: Merch Requests

Post by flattop2001 »

I can cover the Boston show. Not a huge fan of the DW posters so far, without doubt my least favourite RJ series, (just an opinion) but will be willing to hook people up at cost or preferably for a fair trade if I can get a couple.
BTW Rob says the Paris poster is awesome so watch out for that one.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

flattop2001 wrote:I can cover the Boston show. Not a huge fan of the DW posters so far, without doubt my least favourite RJ series, (just an opinion) but will be willing to hook people up at cost or preferably for a fair trade if I can get a couple.
hook me up if you can, Paris gets all the great posters. I have heard the same thing really looking forward to seeing the Paris print.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

flattop2001 wrote:I can cover the Boston show. Not a huge fan of the DW posters so far, without doubt my least favourite RJ series, (just an opinion) but will be willing to hook people up at cost or preferably for a fair trade if I can get a couple.
now with that being said.....anyone going to the paris show? :D Chances are i can def cover the Wiltern show, quite a few people are going to the wiltern show so that one shouldn't be too hard for anyone interested.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
now with that being said.....anyone going to the paris show? :D Chances are i can def cover the Wiltern show, quite a few people are going to the wiltern show so that one shouldn't be too hard for anyone interested.
cool hook me up with a Wiltern poster pleaseeee!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Is it wrong that I am considering a trip to Paris on the next Stripes tour, mostly for the Rob Jones poster. Not the culture. :lol:
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

No not at all if you plan on picking me up a poster. Plus you already speak French so it just makes sense
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

kevron6 wrote:No not at all if you plan on picking me up a poster. Plus you already speak French so it just makes sense
I will be there too. Kev, care to join us?
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Road Trip!
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
I 'd love a Boston poster :D too
Plus a Paris one would be awesome since that city gets all the cool posters as its already being said

Image Image ImageImage
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Postby 7th_son » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:30 pm
Is it wrong that I am considering a trip to Paris on the next Stripes tour, mostly for the Rob Jones poster. Not the culture.
The culture is ALWAYS going to be there....the Poster however... :? .....or at least thats the kind of rhetoric that works on some people...
kevron6 wrote: cool hook me up with a Wiltern poster pleaseeee!
Slot 1 or two...depending on how i look at it. officially taken...

would anyone be willing to help me out with a Paris print?
I can cover the Boston show. Not a huge fan of the DW posters so far, without doubt my least favourite RJ series, (just an opinion) but will be willing to hook people up at cost or preferably for a fair trade if I can get a couple.
YOU'RE the one that started my anticipation of the Paris print Mr..... :shock:....for that i triple dog dare you to allow me to request a Boston print from you.... :D ....i see that my rhetoric gets more and more horrid the more i attempt it. perhaps i should rethink my major altogether......see what you got me doing now?

But i agree, RJ's DW series isn't striking my fancy as much as his previous work. I might have an extra LA print for trade, depending on how i go about deconstructing my variables.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Yep a Paris poster is going to be tough to find. Thanks to anyone that is willing to help me out this tour and to those that alrady have. Still an outside chance I may be going to the Nashville show. It is all contingent on when the wife gives birth to our son.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

In order; Kev, Panos & CCBoy03.
I will try my best to hook you up with Boston.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

flattop2001 wrote:In order; Kev, Panos & CCBoy03.
thanks Jimmy you rule, favors definitely owed to anyone who hooks me up.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

flattop2001 wrote:In order; Kev, Panos & CCBoy03.
Cheers!
:D
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426