Merch Requests

Coming soon...
samuraiwriter
Little Bird

Re: Merch Requests

Post by samuraiwriter »

I will be in Paris for the DW on the 30th :!: ... don't think there will be any merch though. I missed the "real" show by like 12 hrs. :(
I tried to change my ticket to arrive a day earlier but I could not pay the insane fees they were asking. Highway robbery!
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

samuraiwriter wrote:I will be in Paris for the DW on the 30th :!: ... don't think there will be any merch though. I missed the "real" show by like 12 hrs. :(
I tried to change my ticket to arrive a day earlier but I could not pay the insane fees they were asking. Highway robbery!

You should of let us know we would of paid your fees for posters! :lol:
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
samuraiwriter
Little Bird

Post by samuraiwriter »

kevron6 wrote:
samuraiwriter wrote:I will be in Paris for the DW on the 30th :!: ... don't think there will be any merch though. I missed the "real" show by like 12 hrs. :(

You should of let us know we would of paid your fees for posters! :lol:
:lol:
Man alive- they wanted (between Luftansa and Expedia) close to 1K for a simple change. Madness.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Love your signature I am big HST fan which I am sure you can tell by my avatar.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
thescofieldkid
Little Cream Soda

Post by thescofieldkid »

Hey gang, new to the site via omgposters.com and will be attending the 8/18 show in SLC. I'm happy to pick up prints for folks wanting and would be interested in trading for some of the '08 Rac posters or later DW shows if possible. I'm not feeling any of the DW prints yet, hopefully they pick up. Brother Jones has had such a monster run the past 5+ yrs. it has to be difficult for him to continously turn it up to the next level.

Cheers, Robert.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

thescofieldkid wrote:Hey gang, new to the site via omgposters.com and will be attending the 8/18 show in SLC. I'm happy to pick up prints for folks wanting and would be interested in trading for some of the '08 Rac posters or later DW shows if possible. I'm not feeling any of the DW prints yet, hopefully they pick up. Brother Jones has had such a monster run the past 5+ yrs. it has to be difficult for him to continously turn it up to the next level.

Cheers, Robert.

Sign me up for a SLC print I am sure we can work out a trade or somethig. Welcome to the website!
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

thescofieldkid wrote:Hey gang, new to the site via omgposters.com and will be attending the 8/18 show in SLC. I'm happy to pick up prints for folks wanting and would be interested in trading for some of the '08 Rac posters or later DW shows if possible. I'm not feeling any of the DW prints yet, hopefully they pick up. Brother Jones has had such a monster run the past 5+ yrs. it has to be difficult for him to continously turn it up to the next level.

Cheers, Robert.
what a lovely chap! First post and quite a nice one at that. If i can get in the que for the print, i'd be delighted... i agree with the DW prints and RJ, but im sure that we'll be seeing some great things once the main tour gets under way.
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I admit that I like RJ work in general
but if I had to decide I am certain that I like TDW posters more than the majority of The Racs cowboy ones

Robert welcome, if you decide to sell some for face I am in cause Jack wont come over to my country so I am afraid no trades from me
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I'm headed to both DC shows at the 9:30. Traditionally its been one print for both nights. I'd be happy to set anyone up, just let me know. I have a posse coming so I've got flexibility.

I too am more enamored with TWS prints and RJ's Racs posters. Trickster, if we're talking cowboys, I'm looking for Cincy and Bonnaroo (which may be an urban myth.) Otherwise, I'd be happy to trade for past or future RJ prints, vinyl, or merch. I'm coming to the collecting table a bit late, but I'm making up for it with enthusiasm.

Btw, I love your new signature Kevin. He was a real downer but now I'll smile when I think of him!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Hit me up please if you get an extra DC print not sure what I have to trade but sure we can work something out.
helterskelter315
Little Bird

Post by helterskelter315 »

does anyone have a guess as to what the posters may go for at the shows?
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

helterskelter315 wrote:does anyone have a guess as to what the posters may go for at the shows?
Welcome aboard, posters are 30 dollars at the shows.
helterskelter315
Little Bird

Post by helterskelter315 »

kevron6 wrote:
helterskelter315 wrote:does anyone have a guess as to what the posters may go for at the shows?
Welcome aboard, posters are 30 dollars at the shows.

haha thanks, Ill be seeing them in Boston later this week so I was curious to see if anyone knew what merch they may be selling at the show.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

flattop2001 wrote:In order; Kev, Panos & CCBoy03.
I will try my best to hook you up with Boston.

Hey Guys. PM me if you are still interested in this one. Another "transformers" type print.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

PM sent