Merch Requests

Coming soon...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Merch Requests

Post by kevron6 »

If anyone would like to pick me up a poster from a show they go to I will love you long time. I will be in Louisville and Nashville is up in the air since my wife is due 7/26 and the show is 7/30.

I figured I would start the inevitable thread that will definitely pop up. Enjoy the shows, take pictures and post your reviews, setlists under the show threads.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
3quid
Little Acorn

Re: Merch Requests

Post by 3quid »

I may sit out this tour in terms of collecting merch/posters, but I'll be back in the game for the next one. Hopefully they come out with some good stuff for everyone to collect.
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

I am willing to help a few out that I normally do if I can. It all just depends on who goes with me from show to show for how many of each item I can get.
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

3quid wrote:I may sit out this tour in terms of collecting merch/posters, but I'll be back in the game for the next one. Hopefully they come out with some good stuff for everyone to collect.
I changed my mind if you hit up a show and can grab me a poster I would be a happy camper. Good luck to all
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Requests:
Kevron- All Shows
Kaber - All shows
higherlimits - All shows

Can buy:
Louisville -
London -
Paris -
Washington - 07/13 -
Washington - 07/14 -
New York -
Boston -
Ottawa - (not likely to be a poster)
Montreal -
Toronto -
Detroit -
Columbus -
Minneapolis -
Chicago - 07/28 -
Chicago - 07/29 -
Nashville -
Denver -
Salt Lake City -
Seattle -
Vancouver - 08/22 -
Vancouver - 08/23 -
Los Angeles -
Pomona
San Diego -

Hopefully we can get enough "Can Buy"s to match the wants.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I need posters from the shows too.
Rob Jones only, but unfortunately they are not playing Greece so I cant help you guys
So if any poster end up with no buyer then I will be glad to give it a caring home
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

Hoping to make it to the london show with the girlfriend so will try to pick up posters if there's any available! :)
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Assuming a) I can get tickets to the show (shouldnt be an issue) and b) I can get multiples, I will be at the Columbus OH show for sure and am happy to pick up posters for anyone interested (I will even take a tube with me). As board members you can have them as straight swaps for posters from other shows on the tour, or at cost + shipping cost (I have lots of tubes in my basement so we are talking probably $8 max). Happy to ship back to Blighty too. 3quid and norelation will vouch that I know how to pack and ship a poster and am not a looney (well, at least as far as poster shipping goes...). And of course as a Jones obsessive I need a print from every show so others please keep me in mind - I am happy to pay a bit extra for the hassle but would prefer not to have to pay flipper prices if we can all be gentlemen/ladies about this ($60 for a $30 poster is reasonably cool, $200 is so not cool in the current economy, unless flipping is your only source of income I suppose). Kevron, you are covered natch. :geek:
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

icdvet wrote:Assuming a) I can get tickets to the show (shouldnt be an issue) and b) I can get multiples, I will be at the Columbus OH show for sure and am happy to pick up posters for anyone interested (I will even take a tube with me). As board members you can have them as straight swaps for posters from other shows on the tour, or at cost + shipping cost (I have lots of tubes in my basement so we are talking probably $8 max). Happy to ship back to Blighty too. 3quid and norelation will vouch that I know how to pack and ship a poster and am not a looney (well, at least as far as poster shipping goes...). And of course as a Jones obsessive I need a print from every show so others please keep me in mind - I am happy to pay a bit extra for the hassle but would prefer not to have to pay flipper prices if we can all be gentlemen/ladies about this ($60 for a $30 poster is reasonably cool, $200 is so not cool in the current economy, unless flipping is your only source of income I suppose). Kevron, you are covered natch. :geek:

That is a really good attitude to have, people should have a gentleman's agreements(just a saying girls) that they hook each other up for cost. I know we have done this in the past for each other and it works really well. I will try to work my magic at the merch table to hook some people up, but will just have to see how it goes. Ian I had to look up natch to see if you were calling me a name :lol:
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

that was disappointing alright :( here's hoping for something better!
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

I'm in for the Wiltern Show. That's if they allow more than one and all that good stuff someone posted a couple of posts back. I'll post some more once i finish writing my essay for finals which is due in an hour. :-)
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

Are you saying you already got tickets to The Wiltern or are hoping to next week?
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows