New York 'motherfuckers'

Coming soon...
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Re: New York 'motherfuckers'

Post by littleacorn »

ooh big deal he says faggot its not like he's out protesting gays or beating them up. Like it or not the word is a part of our vocabulary and it's not going to change.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

littleacorn wrote:ooh big deal he says faggot its not like he's out protesting gays or beating them up. Like it or not the word is a part of our vocabulary and it's not going to change.
2nd this.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

littleacorn wrote:ooh big deal he says faggot its not like he's out protesting gays or beating them up. Like it or not the word is a part of our vocabulary and it's not going to change.
Not saying I'm losing sleep over this outburst, but I disagree that Jack's above criticism for using the term. It's pejorative despite how ingrained it is in our vocabulary.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

I dig it.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

it's nnot a prt of anyones vocab unless they choose to use it.

and if jack's IS such a big obama/peace/equality/etc.... supporter, he'd not have used that term, it is quite derogatory.

but hey ~ it's rock-n-roll right?
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

It's fucking Punk Rock who gives a shit. out bursts happen, spur of the moment. Goddamned people. He's not calling everyone faggots get over it.

Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?
colditz
Little Acorn

Post by colditz »

It's really odd that you are shocked about the term 'faggot' but yet you seem quite happy with 'motherfucker'.

I suppose your viewpoint must change, depending on where you come from.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

hawke000 wrote:It's fucking Punk Rock who gives a shit. out bursts happen, spur of the moment. Goddamned people. He's not calling everyone faggots get over it.

:lol: thank you I needed that...now I have a new sig
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

littleacorn wrote:
hawke000 wrote:It's fucking Punk Rock who gives a shit. out bursts happen, spur of the moment. Goddamned people. He's not calling everyone faggots get over it.

:lol: thank you I needed that...now I have a new sig
Beat me to it!
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I WIN!...why do you win?...BECAUSE I WIN!...what game are you guys playing...I WIN! lol
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Well hell yeah...............bitches!

:o
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

word.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I could care less if he uses the word faggot. But, if I were into the whole sex with men thing I guess I might be offended. You know if you are gay I am guessing being called a faggot kind of comes with the whole lifestyle choice. Kind of like if you choose to be a crackhead then people are going to call you a crackhead.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

kevron6 wrote:I could care less if he uses the word faggot. But, if I were into the whole sex with men thing I guess I might be offended. You know if you are gay I am guessing being called a faggot kind of comes with the whole lifestyle choice. Kind of like if you choose to be a crackhead then people are going to call you a crackhead.
After reflecting on this I think he should of called them cocksuckers that would of been more politically correct.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

kevron6 wrote:
kevron6 wrote:I could care less if he uses the word faggot. But, if I were into the whole sex with men thing I guess I might be offended. You know if you are gay I am guessing being called a faggot kind of comes with the whole lifestyle choice. Kind of like if you choose to be a crackhead then people are going to call you a crackhead.
After reflecting on this I think he should of called them cocksuckers that would of been more politically correct.
must.....not........respond...