New York 'motherfuckers'

Coming soon...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: New York 'motherfuckers'

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I have no patience for this shit now that - as of this afternoon - a court has put an indefinite stay on gay marriage in CA until its constitutionality can be determined. Not sure who here is joking and who here really has a problem with gays but its a deal-breaker for me if so then you sir are a jackass.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

anonymousbrunette wrote:I have no patience for this shit now that - as of this afternoon - a court has put an indefinite stay on gay marriage in CA until its constitutionality can be determined. Not sure who here is joking and who here really has a problem with gays but its a deal-breaker for me if so then you sir are a jackass.
we're having an election this week for our Prime Minister - every election brings the gay marraige thing up. I don't understand why it is a drama for it to be legal - I don't understand the economic or social impacts of it??
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

Interesting turn of events on this thread. Everyone around here seems to have enough sense to laugh at themselves and I see no anti-gay sentiments anywhere. Just a sense of knowing where/how/why to pick your battles. 2 cents r us.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

anonymousbrunette wrote:I have no patience for this shit now that - as of this afternoon - a court has put an indefinite stay on gay marriage in CA until its constitutionality can be determined. Not sure who here is joking and who here really has a problem with gays but its a deal-breaker for me if so then you sir are a jackass.
I agree let them get married so they will stop having parades and shit.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

kevron6 wrote:Halifax has more jackasses per capita than any other city in the world.
I am sure I am called many things by the "asian-canadians" at work. Can anyone tell me how to say fuck cake, jackass, or pipette smoker in chinese? I could really surprise them with that one.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

7th_son wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Halifax has more jackasses per capita than any other city in the world.
I am sure I am called many things by the "asian-canadians" at work. Can anyone tell me how to say fuck cake, jackass, or pipette smoker in chinese? I could really surprise them with that one.
jackass Chinese characters: 蠢蛋
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Fuck Cake
Name of underground Washington, DC band whose hit single "Lick My Frosting" leaves everybody writhing. With a smoking front-man, an explosive ax-man (who has been called John Mayer-esque, both due to his ferocious play on the guitar and because of how out of place he seems being in a band called "Fuck Cake"), and with a functionally-retarded old man on the skins, this band of 20- and 30-something underachievers have rocked the masses from New York to Hawaii, but never so hard as when they rock the hyper-educated, upper-middle-class, drones in hometown DC.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

kevron6 wrote:
LOL!

"Lick My Frosting" reminds me of the hit "Lick My Love Pump".
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
kevron6 wrote:
LOL!

"Lick My Frosting" reminds me of the hit "Lick My Love Pump".
"What's wrong with being sexy?"
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Gays are win. I have family that are.

You're gay, who gives a shit? Do your thing.
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

Now, let's get on topic:
Is Fuck Cake a real band? Cause if it isn't, I know what my next band will be called.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

If Fuck Cake is taken, Fuck Muffin is almost as good!!
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

LaurieAK wrote:If Fuck Cake is taken, Fuck Muffin is almost as good!!
Don't forget Fuck Tart, Fuck Pie, Fuck Flan, and Fuck Brulee
3quid
Little Acorn

Post by 3quid »

kevron6 wrote:
I agree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx_MpRP39as
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Totally agree with that video they should have to get married.