Chicago 7.30.2010

Coming soon...
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Chicago 7.30.2010

Post by littleacorn »

so who's going? anybody want to meet up before the show?
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Re: Chicago 7.30.2010

Post by dylnfan »

The Mrs. and I will be there...keeping our fingers crossed for early entry. Not sure when we'll get in town, but what did you have in mind? I'm not very familiar with the venue area, so I'll have to defer RE locations.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I've never been to this venue either really hoping to get early entry. I'll do some research and see whats around.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I'll be there as well. I haven't been there either, but the mix of pictures on Google Maps is interesting....
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

http://www.orbitroomchicago.com/

I'm going to check this place out. It looks pretty cool can't beat a place that has a bike night. So pumped, hope to see y'all there.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Anyone get an early entry email yet?
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

Rob Jones did the gig poster tonight...printer fucked up so they had a mailing list.

- Cmelo
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

dylnfan wrote:Rob Jones did the gig poster tonight...printer fucked up so they had a mailing list.
Yeah, I got early entry and was number 2 on the list. Several people bought the Milwaukee poster thinking it was last night's poster because they were in a rush to get a poster and get into the venue. They were a little disappointed when they found out it was the wrong poster.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I was dissappointed that there wasn't a poster but I got on the list and picked up the milwaukee if anything it's good trading material, but it's a really cool print.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

As far the show went it was amazing. It was my favorite show yet. Everybody in the band was in a really good mood and they are so synced up right now. Dean has finally busted out of his shell and has been tearing it up. Only a few more dates left on the tour. :(
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I loved how during ICHY LJ was strumming Jack's guitar and later Jack was pushing all of Dean's pedals as he was playing. Best show of the five I have seen, we'll see if tonight can top it.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Does anybody know where I could find a download of this show?