Bonnaroo 2010

Coming soon...
ericlb75
Little Cream Soda

Bonnaroo 2010

Post by ericlb75 »

Found the download to this great show in MP3 and FLAC formats on Large Hearted Boy. Here is the link to the Bonnaroo downloads: http://www.largeheartedboy.com/blog/arc ... roo_d.html
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Re: Bonnaroo 2010

Post by dylnfan »

ericlb75 wrote:Found the download to this great show in MP3 and FLAC formats on Large Hearted Boy. Here is the link to the Bonnaroo downloads: http://www.largeheartedboy.com/blog/arc ... roo_d.html
How's the sound quality? Don't want to waste the time downloading if the mike was buried under a pile of stoned hippies. ;)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
ericlb75
Little Cream Soda

Post by ericlb75 »

It's from the broadcast, so not bad at all. The one from Coachella (SP) sounds a smidge cleaner and louder but the setlist from this one is better. Includes Difference between us/I'm mad, burning children, and I can't hear you.

I have to download the flac and give that a test but the mp3 sounds fine.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

sounds perfect, thank you for this find.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

ericlb75 wrote:It's from the broadcast, so not bad at all. The one from Coachella (SP) sounds a smidge cleaner and louder but the setlist from this one is better. Includes Difference between us/I'm mad, burning children, and I can't hear you.

I have to download the flac and give that a test but the mp3 sounds fine.
Fantastic, thanks! Going to have to DL the David Rawlings Machine set as well...love that guy.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

allright im really really slow with figuring out downloads i downloaded the file, but the file will not open. Anybody with some skills help a guy out :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

littleacorn wrote:allright im really really slow with figuring out downloads i downloaded the file, but the file will not open. Anybody with some skills help a guy out :D
if your using a pc you need to unzip the file, a mac should do this automatically if your using one
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

nope im on my laptop ill attempt to unzip
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

damn still no good.. I think I need to change the file type its a Rar and I can't just throw it in Itunes.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

WOOHOO! I figured it out I have been looking for this brings back oh so good memories. :D