Orlando House of Blues 4/26

Coming soon...
destijl33
Little Cream Soda

Orlando House of Blues 4/26

Post by destijl33 »

anyone here going? if you are please reply....curious to see how many diehards are going to this show
MSL
Little Bird

Re: Orlando House of Blues 4/26

Post by MSL »

i went.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

i wanted to go so badly, how was it. if i didnt have monday night class and a presentation i was there. i just have to wait till bonnaroo
MSL
Little Bird

Post by MSL »

i really enjoyed the show. the ettes were great and the dead weather were incredible. my only complaint i guess would be that the new album isn't out yet and i'm not really into bootlegs or leaks, so i was only familiar with a couple of the new songs.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

MSL wrote:i really enjoyed the show. the ettes were great and the dead weather were incredible. my only complaint i guess would be that the new album isn't out yet and i'm not really into bootlegs or leaks, so i was only familiar with a couple of the new songs.
ya i know the feeling, when i saw them in nyc it was the same day the first album was released and i was really unfamiliar with the songs but they still rocked my socks off
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

hsp88 wrote:
MSL wrote:i really enjoyed the show. the ettes were great and the dead weather were incredible. my only complaint i guess would be that the new album isn't out yet and i'm not really into bootlegs or leaks, so i was only familiar with a couple of the new songs.
ya i know the feeling, when i saw them in nyc it was the same day the first album was released and i was really unfamiliar with the songs but they still rocked my socks off
I thought they played DC the day the album was released?
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
hsp88 wrote:
i may have saw them the day before or after the release then.
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

hsp88 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
i may have saw them the day before or after the release then.
In that case, the day after.. I saw them the day before :) (they had 2 nights in DC)
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

EB's right. June 13 & 14th in DC then to Terminal 5 last year. Horehound was released on the 14th. They are playing the 9:30 Club again this year on June 13th. Yippee Kay Yay.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

anonymousbrunette wrote:EB's right. June 13 & 14th in DC then to Terminal 5 last year. Horehound was released on the 14th. They are playing the 9:30 Club again this year on June 13th. Yippee Kay Yay.
I'd give so much to be there, but I don't have any money =(
I guess it was July 13 last year - oh well.