Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
BoKnows
Little Bird

Re: Las Vegas 04/18/2010 Wahoo!!

Post by BoKnows »

I'm in! Going to be one hell of a good time...also, there will be loads of cowboy hats around since the ACM's will be in Vegas this weekend too! Going to be a weekend I'll want to last forever--why do shows have to end?
jastro
Little Bird

Post by jastro »

I can't wait for this!!! Psyched to hear the new songs live. I'll also be looking forward to seeing the Ettes. Just started listening to them and they sound terrific. Woo!!!
mojaveplastics.com
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

im there cant freaking wait only wish i was 21 too :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

NINE DAYS!!!!
I will be the tall redhead being loud, jumping around and probably bumping into you if you are one of those arms crossed stage scowlers.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

mkuborn wrote:NINE DAYS!!!!
I will be the tall redhead being loud, jumping around and probably bumping into you if you are one of those arms crossed stage scowlers.
Thank gawd you will be there to render your own form of justice; being juddge and jury and making decisions on who to harass with a holierthanthou punk-ass attitude. Of course, unless someone is behaving in the manner you describe they are not worthy, not enjoying the show and deserve your pointed assault. Sweet.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Well i am glad we are all clear. Good work kids.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

As a side note that was a completely inappropriate response to a flippant remark about people who don't react to live music. You don't know anything about me.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

You threatened to purposely bump into folks (assault) you determined to be not having a good time, by your standards. You even posted it twice. Seemed kinda punk-ass to me.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

allright well looks like im staying away from you then ill be on the opposite side of the stage enjoying the show :P
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

LaurieAK wrote:You threatened to purposely bump into folks (assault) you determined to be not having a good time, by your standards. You even posted it twice. Seemed kinda punk-ass to me.
I laughed out loud at that. I wont be responding to this anymore, prefer not to be called a punk-ass in the future but if you feel the need to be rude more power to you. If you consider bumping assault you sure wouldn't survive walking around any major city and i simply stated i would be jumping around not intentionally hurting people, that was a huge leap on your part. Pretty stupid, i consider punk-ass starting arguments on the internet and spelling god "gawd." Just to add the icing to your shut the fuck up cake Jack White himself on countless occasions in interviews and films stated he HATES unresponsive, silent, non participating, static crowds and LOVES when people get into it dancing, singing, etc. But lest I ruin your concert experience with my movement I will make sure to avoid you since it is becoming overly apparent you are probably as personable in person as you are on the internet.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

lots of hating going on lately. Jack White is not god and we shouldn't hang on every word he says. Im just happy to finally be able to see the man live. Ive put up with alot of shit with crappy chicago club age limits and a cancelled tour. So lets get back on topic and express our excitement for a bad ass Rock n Roll show on april 18 in viva las vegas.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

I cannot believe I missed this thread.

I met both of you in Austin and you are both punk-asses so there argument settled.

Sometimes at concerts when I am really stoked about a song I punch the person in front of me in the back of the head. Is this not okay?
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

kevron6 wrote:I cannot believe I missed this thread.

I met both of you in Austin and you are both punk-asses so there argument settled.

Sometimes at concerts when I am really stoked about a song I punch the person in front of me in the back of the head. Is this not okay?
Ah, that was you!