Las Vegas 04/18/2010 Wahoo!!

Coming soon...
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Re: Las Vegas 04/18/2010 Wahoo!!

Post by LaurieAK »

kevron6 wrote:I cannot believe I missed this thread.

I met both of you in Austin and you are both punk-asses so there argument settled.

Sometimes at concerts when I am really stoked about a song I punch the person in front of me in the back of the head. Is this not okay?
Thanks Kevin! At my age, that is a compliment 8-)

To the dude who started this. Your comment was punk-ass. I do not know you. I am reacting to your petty little "I'm gonna show you..." statement. Are you going to also seek out those who are attending the concert through a camera or cellphone screen? Jack isn't too keen on them either. Maybe you were 'just' trying to relate that you're planning on having an demonstrative Good Time...if so, there was no need to say what you did about purposely bumping folks because of your predetermined set of Rules. I was not looking for an argument. I was hoping create a 'stopnthink' moment.

Have fun.
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

Alright grumpy pants, all of you, enough. Concerts are for dancing, having fun, head nodding, whatever floats your boat.

Enjoy yourselves bitches, it's a celebration.

:)
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

ms8shaw wrote:Alright grumpy pants, all of you, enough. Concerts are for dancing, having fun, head nodding, whatever floats your boat.

Enjoy yourselves bitches, it's a celebration.

:)
Thank you I dont give a fuck how you enjoy yourself just dont take it out on others
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

At the DW show in Toronto, some nice guy got carried away with ICLAB (so did i but in my own little spot not touching anyone).
As he started to get a bit too excited, seeing this, some dude behind him came this close to giving him a pile driver. At the end of the song the rowdy guy apologized and they were friends after.

SCORE.

The End.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

hawke000 wrote:At the DW show in Toronto, some nice guy got carried away with ICLAB (so did i but in my own little spot not touching anyone).
As he started to get a bit too excited, seeing this, some dude behind him came this close to giving him a pile driver. At the end of the song the rowdy guy apologized and they were friends after.

SCORE.

The End.

MSL went? :lol:
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
BoKnows
Little Bird

Post by BoKnows »

Im not taking anyone's side but I meant to say a while ago that I will be dancing and hollerin' too, because well, that's inevitable, it's live music. As much as I hate getting sardined and constantly nudged at concerts I hate getting stuck next to someone that might as well be a block of wood stapled to the venue floor even more. Let us remember the Good 'Ol days at "The Mother Church of Country Music" where all of our favorite music legends of histories past used to perform...now those crowds knew how to work up a holler and participation was the name of the game. All opinions aside... 6 MORE DAYS till LV folks! Should be one for the books :D
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

hawke000 wrote:At the DW show in Toronto, some nice guy got carried away with ICLAB (so did i but in my own little spot not touching anyone).

SCORE.

The End.
How touching
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

On topic with crowd haters but off topic to TDW, in 2007 my hubby and I went to the CT show for TWS. There were a bunch of douches in the crowd that night. Frat guys who wanted to mosh and crap like that trying very hard to ruin it for most of us. There was this one little guy who just wouldn't let up, crowd surfing the whole bit. This HUGE balded headed guy near my hubby grabbed the kid by the neck and yelled in his face, "I hate little F**kers like you!" and pushed him back towards the back of the crowd. Another kid crowd surfing was tossed into the camera pit. It was a very rough show for TWS and I believe it was ended early cause of that, Jack & Meg were pointing at the crowd at the end and picking people out. I think it was to say who needed a home/manners etc. It was a weird night. I almost got my head kicked in by a crowd surfer cause I was in front, thankfully my hubby is a good bouncer.
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Thats the one thing i HATE about being front row at concerts.

It's like "YEAH FRONT ROW! I can enjoy the show la la la this is awesome"

*FUCKING SLAM!!!!!* You get a body slammed on top of your head / neck or a shoe smokes you in the face / Glasses throw off your face. Front row most of the time sucks cause you're too busy looking back lifting people out of the way and over the rail.
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

hawke000 wrote:Thats the one thing i HATE about being front row at concerts.

It's like "YEAH FRONT ROW! I can enjoy the show la la la this is awesome"

*FUCKING SLAM!!!!!* You get a body slammed on top of your head / neck or a shoe smokes you in the face / Glasses throw off your face. Front row most of the time sucks cause you're too busy looking back lifting people out of the way and over the rail.
That show in CT and the Glass House show last summer for TDW were my only negative experiences. Last summer I wanted to die the front row was so HORRIBLE and people were so rude. There was no barrier and no one to help you out. I had to stick it out till the encore break. Literally the minute they left the stage I just screamed at the f**kfaces behind me to get the f**k out of my way and bee lined to the back of the pit where rest of my friends were elevated at the back with air conditioning and water. It felt like nirvana after that. There were points I had tears in my eyes though when I was in front, it was that bad.

I actually have not been in the front row of a show since then. I am alittle nervous about these shows for the same reason. :( I have been dreaming about it since the shows are coming up this week.
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Last edited by mkuborn on Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

GO TO THE FRONT! Any Thirdman show is totally decent. I'm talking about the other half ass douche shows. :lol:
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRWS75
Little Cream Soda

Post by TRWS75 »

I'm pretty sure someone had the brilliant notion to throw a shoe on stage at that CT show. Didn't help matters.