2010 Dates!!!!

Coming soon...
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Re: 2010 Dates!!!!

Post by candycaneboy03 »

i really hope they throw in a LA date perhaps sometime before the SF dates....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I dont know, they are playing Coachella right in that space between SF and NV
candycaneboy03 wrote:i really hope they throw in a LA date perhaps sometime before the SF dates....
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

orangeshoeskid wrote:I would not be surprised at all if more dates came up in the coming months. They always seem to add more, and I definitely wouldn't be surprised at a Nashville date. Lucky for me I'll me moving only an hour away from there in just a few short months. I can't wait to not have to drive 4-10hrs for concerts.
My guess is they play bonnaroo.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

LA on the 9th or 10th!! please!!
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Booked my plane tickets, room and DW tickets today. Vegas here I come.... Momma needs a new pair of shoes... Speaking of, she is coming with me.
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Grimtale wrote:Booked my plane tickets, room and DW tickets today. Vegas here I come.... Momma needs a new pair of shoes... Speaking of, she is coming with me.
-Grim
seems like the LV show is the place to be for the meetup this lil mini tour..... i will hopefully be there... it'd be my first time in LV....

*crosses fingers for an LA show*.....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
Grimtale wrote:Booked my plane tickets, room and DW tickets today. Vegas here I come.... Momma needs a new pair of shoes... Speaking of, she is coming with me.
-Grim
seems like the LV show is the place to be for the meetup this lil mini tour..... i will hopefully be there... it'd be my first time in LV....

I'll be staying at Planet Hollywood. I go to Vegas several times a year and have stayed about everywhere on the strip. I love PH.
I'll be glad to meet up with a W/S or Vault group and hang out some.
-Grim
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

Grimtale wrote: I'll be staying at Planet Hollywood. I go to Vegas several times a year and have stayed about everywhere on the strip. I love PH.
-Grim
I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch were plotting to kidnap you and hold you hostage in exchange for your records.

Not to make you paranoid or anything :shock:
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Tonic&Gin wrote:
Grimtale wrote: I'll be staying at Planet Hollywood. I go to Vegas several times a year and have stayed about everywhere on the strip. I love PH.
-Grim
I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch were plotting to kidnap you and hold you hostage in exchange for your records.

And you believe the shit people post in these forums like where they are staying or what records they own? Lol.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I am def crashing your hotel room, your wife won't mind a drunken redhead on your floor right? Also i will have two of my HPLBs to sell too, #9 and #3 .... oh man, i hope swank has #3 as a side note, i wonder if that is the jem? And i will be giving away carver covers or whatever they are called, HA!
Grimtale wrote:
Tonic&Gin wrote:[quote="Grimtale"
I'll be staying at Planet Hollywood. I go to Vegas several times a year and have stayed about everywhere on the strip. I love PH.
-Grim

And you believe the shit people post in these forums like where they are staying or what records they own? Lol.[/quote]
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

Well i just found out the ticket i paid for my ex to go to florida so i could propose is able to be transfered so Viva las vegas here i come!
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Grimtale wrote:
candycaneboy03 wrote:
-Grim

-Grim
I thought Planet Hollwood was a restaurant!?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
WanderingStranger
Little Bird

Post by WanderingStranger »

They should come to Denver. It's on the way.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

-Grim
i will see ya there. Im booking my flight and getting my tickets tommorow morning im so freaking excited never been across the mississippi before
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I booked my flight and bought my tickets really cant wait. This will be my first jack white concert. :D Does anyone know if they limit poster sales?