2010 Dates!!!!

Coming soon...
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: 2010 Dates!!!!

Post by orangeshoeskid »

littleacorn wrote:I booked my flight and bought my tickets really cant wait. This will be my first jack white concert. :D Does anyone know if they limit poster sales?
yes they do. one per person is the usual rule.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I booked my LV tickets late last night, two DW shows in 4 days is exciting but not as great as seeing them 3 times in 48hrs last time they were in LA. I am going to fly to SF, crash on a couch, fly back to LA then drive to Vegas and sleep somewhere then drive back the next day or even that night if I am desperate. Not worried about the details right now, just excited.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

mkuborn wrote:I booked my LV tickets late last night, two DW shows in 4 days is exciting but not as great as seeing them 3 times in 48hrs last time they were in LA. I am going to fly to SF, crash on a couch, fly back to LA then drive to Vegas and sleep somewhere then drive back the next day or even that night if I am desperate. Not worried about the details right now, just excited.
Im not worried about details either I have to drive to milwaukee be there at 4am catch my flight to vegas. Check out vegas see the show and ill just sleep at the airport. Head back to milwaukee and check out the Harley Davidson musueum. 72 days!
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

littleacorn wrote:
mkuborn wrote:I booked my LV tickets late last night, two DW shows in 4 days is exciting but not as great as seeing them 3 times in 48hrs last time they were in LA. I am going to fly to SF, crash on a couch, fly back to LA then drive to Vegas and sleep somewhere then drive back the next day or even that night if I am desperate. Not worried about the details right now, just excited.
Im not worried about details either I have to drive to milwaukee be there at 4am catch my flight to vegas. Check out vegas see the show and ill just sleep at the airport. Head back to milwaukee and check out the Harley Davidson musueum. 72 days!
I'm following for the whole Oz/NZ tour - its been 4 years since I caught the White Stripes and I figured this should really be done. A little over a month to go - will let you know how the new material sounds!
Tonic&Gin
Little Acorn

Post by Tonic&Gin »

love_islander wrote: I'm following for the whole Oz/NZ tour - its been 4 years since I caught the White Stripes and I figured this should really be done. A little over a month to go - will let you know how the new material sounds!
:D That would have cost an arm and a leg!!! We'll have to catch up in Brisbane!!

There are going to be early entry passes for us at the show right?
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Tonic&Gin wrote:
love_islander wrote: I'm following for the whole Oz/NZ tour - its been 4 years since I caught the White Stripes and I figured this should really be done. A little over a month to go - will let you know how the new material sounds!
:D That would have cost an arm and a leg!!! We'll have to catch up in Brisbane!!

There are going to be early entry passes for us at the show right?
Its about $1500 all up just for flights and tickets (I used some frequent flyer points) - I'm hoping to land accommodation with friends for most cities, but beer may start to increase the holiday cost a little...
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

Post by ms8shaw »

I'm glad I waited to book airfare because I was able to get the 2nd show tickets on Friday for SF so I am seeing them 3 times in 4 days!!! Very excited.

Sunday in LV is going to be rad though, quite the meet up of little room/vault friends. I am very excited to see my peeps again. :)
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

^ pictures people!

:D
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

I took the airline up this week on one of those free round trip anywhere tickets if you take a later flight deals. I do those a lot if I have time in my business travels. Anyways my plans for this free tix is to jump from Vegas to San Fran on Thursday and return on Sat. I'm planning on seeing them Thursday & Fri In San Fran and Sunday in sin city.
I'll post a pic of myself before the shows. Hope to run into some of you.
Not hard to miss me though. I'm usually the 6'4" guy on the front row that all the short people are yelling at to duck or get out of the way...

-Grim
I am everything you hate...
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I emailed about early entry to SF day one and LV today. I am pretty excited, going with the woman to sf, she didn't want to see them two nights in a row so I had to give up on night two, oy.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

mkuborn wrote:I emailed about early entry to SF day one and LV today. I am pretty excited, going with the woman to sf, she didn't want to see them two nights in a row so I had to give up on night two, oy.
Who do you have to email about early entry?
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

littleacorn wrote:
E-mail thirdmanrecordsvault@gmail.com with your Vault username and real name. Include the name of the venue and the show date in the subject line.

Have fun!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
LaurieAK
Little Acorn

Post by LaurieAK »

I'm heading to the Vegas show and am making a mini-vacay out of it, arriving early with four days to goof around. Early entry would be sweeeet. Wishing all Swirlers best of luck on that...
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

thanks ara!
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
littleacorn wrote:
E-mail thirdmanrecordsvault@gmail.com with your Vault username and real name. Include the name of the venue and the show date in the subject line.

Have fun!
I take it that it is ok to send it in for more than 1 show right?