2010 Dates!!!!

Coming soon...
ms8shaw
Little Cream Soda

2010 Dates!!!!

Post by ms8shaw »

San Fran, Las Vegas, Memphis just to name a few!

ALRIGHT!!! Bring it!!!
The White Stripes
4 Shows
Raconteurs
7 Shows
Dead Weather
8 Shows
higherlimits
Little People

Re: 2010 Dates!!!!

Post by higherlimits »

I was hoping for an April 9th or 10th show in LA, looks like it's a no go. the only time i'll be in the US this year I think and there's no way they're coming to THIS neck of the woods..
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Two tickets to the fillmore. Done. Now I need a partner in crime and some people to drive down with me. I get 40+ mpg, but would love the company.

I do wish TMR/theVault would stand up and do something about ticket service fees. Cost me $11.30 for shipping/'convenience fees'. LiveNation/TicketMonster marriage is NOT going to help.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I got my tickets for the Fillmore and i might do Vegas too... now i just need to get a flight to SF. If anyone wants to do the trip from LA to NV and split a shitty hotel let me know.

04.15.2010 San Francisco, CA The Fillmore
04.17.2010 Indio, CA Coachella Valley Music and Arts
04.18.2010 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl Concert Theater
04.20.2010 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater
04.22.2010 Tulsa, OK Cain's Ballroom
04.24.2010 St. Louis, MO The Pageant
04.26.2010 Lake Buena Vista, FL House of Blues
04.27.2010 Birmingham, AL WorkPlay Soundstage
04.28.2010 Memphis, TN Minglewood Hall
04.30.2010 Austin, TX Stubb's Waller Creek Ampitheater
05.01.2010 Houston TX House of Blues
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

Would totally go to the Memphis show If I had the money for a US trip.. :(
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

$11 is nothing compared to normal tix fees on monster/nation, that would be just the fee before shipping on one ticket over at monster. I think this was a separate company called... ticketsnow or music today, no? I might be wrong but those fees, while still high, seemed lower than the usual.
stoutr wrote:Two tickets to the fillmore. Done. Now I need a partner in crime and some people to drive down with me. I get 40+ mpg, but would love the company.

I do wish TMR/theVault would stand up and do something about ticket service fees. Cost me $11.30 for shipping/'convenience fees'. LiveNation/TicketMonster marriage is NOT going to help.
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

Everywhere should just use etickets by now. Then there is NO excuse for shipping fees etc
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

i hope they add more legs, a full blown US summer tour would make my summer or year hah
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

im debating whether or not to drive to st louis or wait for more dates and hope they hit chicago. They almost have to don't they?
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I completely disagree, i HATE e-tickets, it makes it easier to scam people and i LOVE holding a ticket and having it to remember the show by, e-tix is just not the same.
Scheckywhite wrote:Everywhere should just use etickets by now. Then there is NO excuse for shipping fees etc
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I always get hard tickets.. they're free on ticketmaster! You just have to pay the $50 "convenience fee"..
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

So in looking at these locations, AL is the closest to me at an 8 hour drive and then Memphis at 11. So, if I'm going to make a show I would be prone to just buy some airplane tix. And If I'm going to do that, I might as well do the Vegas show. Anyone else want to make a Vegas road trip out of it and meet up there? We could hang out some, gamble and see Jack...

Just a road trip idea.
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

I am def doing Vegas and SF. Also, i think this is the run of the show as in the interview posted over on the SXSW popup thread he says by summer they are all going back to the kills, QOTSA etc. I duno, i def vote we all meet up in person if anyone is going to the Vegas show. Put some faces to snarky comments! ;) haha
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

hmmm wonder if they'll add a nashville?

i'd consider nashville b/c i love it so. wish i liked TDW more :lol:
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I would not be surprised at all if more dates came up in the coming months. They always seem to add more, and I definitely wouldn't be surprised at a Nashville date. Lucky for me I'll me moving only an hour away from there in just a few short months. I can't wait to not have to drive 4-10hrs for concerts.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+