Generally Dead Weather

Discuss the weather here...
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: Generally Dead Weather

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

In an interview in France this week it seems Jack had some more confirmations that he is working closely with the Dead Weather on a regular basis while home... thats really all i need to hear to be a believer that we are going to have some more releases at this point

Cette expérience solo peut, à terme, condamner vos autres projets, comme The Raconteurs, ou the Dead Weather ?
Je ne pense pas. Nous trouvons régulièrement du temps pour travailler pour The Dead Weather, et nous allons poursuivre.

Avez-vous un souvenir de votre venue précédente aux Eurockéennes (avec the Dead Weather, en 2010) ?
Non, sincèrement, il faudrait me montrer des photos. Et alors demander à quelqu’un autour de moi comment ça s’était passé…Je ne me souviens jamais de ces moments-là.

http://www.estrepublicain.fr/actualite/ ... rockeennes

basically it asks when he is done if he will choose to get back into his other projects... he says he doesnt know but that they travel all the time to work on Dead Weather ... he says we are going to persevere ... they also ask him if he remembers the last time he was there with Dead Weather in Eurockeennes.... he said he didnt and if they were to show him photos he would have to ask someone else what was going on ... he then mentions something about if his mom were there they would have to ask her about the day he was born being the greatest day days in his life but he wouldnt have remembered that either
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Hell on Wheels AMC Features Will There Be Enough Water

Last night my favorite AMC series returned to the air with its premiere for the season and guesss what??? Dead Weather was featured as nearly an entire song... clearly it was a newer version with some slow drag saloon piano tangling with desperado guitar soloist ... it was prime sound

The kept the volume level tantamount to the action and dialogue in the scene as well... i was hard pressed to decide if it was actually Jack and Alison but ultimately i had to decide that it was and that they had made this newer version as a more acoustic style... it got me thinking about Jack recently coming onto the Vault Chat and mentioning Alison and the Dead Weather having a practice time... i love this... just love it
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Post by TheHen0 »

what song was it?
Also, what show?
grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Re: Hell on Wheels AMC Features Will There Be Enough Water

Post by grumblestiltskin »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:Last night my favorite AMC series returned to the air with its premiere for the season and guesss what??? Dead Weather was featured as nearly an entire song... clearly it was a newer version with some slow drag saloon piano tangling with desperado guitar soloist ... it was prime sound
Any way you can find a clip of it or something? And could you watch the credits closely enough to discover precisely what it was?
Patient B1003
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Hell on Wheels - full episode here
http://www.amctv.com/hell-on-wheels/vid ... -on-wheels

Song is - Will There Be Enough Water? Starts at 46:30 and it's the regular old version from the album.
Last edited by rsimms3 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Hell on Wheels is your favorite AMC show? Have you never watched every other AMC show?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Seems like I can watch Mad Men and Breaking Bad as much as I want but I dont feel drawn to remember to watch it the next week... no compulsion to learn with those

i usually wait to watch Walking Dead Marathons because some of the characters are so weak that they create mostly weak response as opposed to weekly suspense

so ... yeah... thats how i roll
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I don't know where to put this but this seems as good a place as any. Was on www.buzzfeed.com today and saw this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/times- ... ching-6ygq
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

ok... get yer eyes off the package folks... back on the subject of Vault 15 and rumored Dead Weather sightings

not to get peoples hopes up too much but there was quite a flurry over this being the holiday image from TMR... i call it a hint

so this was sent out from christmas... the consensus is that it was from a few weeks ago when the guys were seen in the airport
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:ok... get yer eyes off the package folks... back on the subject of Vault 15 and rumored Dead Weather sightings

not to get peoples hopes up too much but there was quite a flurry over this being the holiday image from TMR... i call it a hint

so this was sent out from christmas... the consensus is that it was from a few weeks ago when the guys were seen in the airport
I didn't see this.... well I don't think Alison had blonde hair last time they were there, nor did Dean have short hair. It's enough for me to get interested!
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

love_islander wrote:
theeradicaleclectic wrote:ok... get yer eyes off the package folks... back on the subject of Vault 15 and rumored Dead Weather sightings

I didn't see this.... well I don't think Alison had blonde hair last time they were there, nor did Dean have short hair. It's enough for me to get interested!
i think alison is showin those black roots on purpose and i have to tell you that she was sporting those colors at the grand reopening... real clue is jacks boots are the same ones he was wearing when he rolled through LAX earlier in the month with Dean and a few others according to some pix that were dropped on the facebook... pretty sure they were back this way for the holidays but someone did mention them recording in Mexico previously around the new years way back when... shades of memory in effect... bask in the believing
exploder
Little Bird

Post by exploder »

im happy the dead weather is back!