Single: Blue Blood Blues

Discuss the weather here...

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby coleiskool » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:28 pm

they just sold out!! got one, and it was one per customer. wow!
coleiskool
Little Bird
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby lightschuh » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:41 pm

coleiskool wrote:they just sold out!! got one, and it was one per customer. wow!

did they open early or something? or are you talking about the tri?
User avatar
lightschuh
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby anonymousbrunette » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:46 pm

lightschuh wrote:
coleiskool wrote:they just sold out!! got one, and it was one per customer. wow!

did they open early or something? or are you talking about the tri?


Yeah, thought they opened at noon. Do tell!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby trickster » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:46 pm

coleiskool wrote:they just sold out!! got one, and it was one per customer. wow!

'What are you talking about?
User avatar
trickster
Greek Mod
 
Posts: 5518
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Greece

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby bacardibat23 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Bullshit i got firefox reloading every thirty seconds to ping me when the page changes & i got nothing.. OP is full of shiite.. Seriously doubt it sold out in under 30 sec...
bacardibat23
Little Bird
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby HappyDad » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

bacardibat23 wrote:Bullshit i got firefox reloading every thirty seconds to ping me when the page changes & i got nothing.. OP is full of shiite.. Seriously doubt it sold out in under 30 sec...


What are you saying? The online store doesn't sell the triple decker but the black 12" (without limitation) and the triple decker is randomly inserted in the orders ...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
User avatar
HappyDad
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Re: Single Blue Blood Blues

Postby bacardibat23 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

HappyDad wrote:
bacardibat23 wrote:Bullshit i got firefox reloading every thirty seconds to ping me when the page changes & i got nothing.. OP is full of shiite.. Seriously doubt it sold out in under 30 sec...


What are you saying? The online store doesn't sell the triple decker but the black 12" (without limitation) and the triple decker is randomly inserted in the orders ...


I know this now.. ty
bacardibat23
Little Bird
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: Single: Blue Blood Blues

Postby EdwardWBjornson » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 pm

So, am I the only one that did not get a shipping confirmation on the 7"?
User avatar
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Norway

Re: Single: Blue Blood Blues

Postby shteev » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 am

so how do i get one of each of the BBB singles...there are 2 backs apparently? 1 for tri and one for reg? if so which is which and if not then please answer my 1st question. thanks answerer/s
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
User avatar
shteev
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Single: Blue Blood Blues

Postby chris_moore9 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 am

shteev wrote:so how do i get one of each of the BBB singles...there are 2 backs apparently? 1 for tri and one for reg? if so which is which and if not then please answer my 1st question. thanks answerer/s


I think the 2 covers are on different sides of the same sleeve, so you can choose which to show.
User avatar
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 pm
Location: UK

Re: Single: Blue Blood Blues

Postby candycaneboy03 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:18 am

bingo, you can turn the sleeve inside out and thus changing that back cover picture.. i just realized this a couple of hours ago after going through that TMR cat blog...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
User avatar
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1802
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 am

Re: Single: Blue Blood Blues

Postby shteev » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 pm

could have waited for the mail to arrive but was just curious and it is pretty neat.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
User avatar
shteev
Little Ghost
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Single: Blue Blood Blues

Postby JWhiteIII » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:04 am

TMR getting some love from Stereophile magazine
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
User avatar
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:06 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests