hawke000

Re: Gigposter: Mexico City 09, Jose Cuervo Salon

Post by hawke000 »

smaller than those! lol
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

does anyone know how to get their hands onto this? I have tried emailing dude. Hmmm.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

mkuborn wrote:does anyone know how to get their hands onto this? I have tried emailing dude. Hmmm.
He didnt reply?
Sometimes it gets a while to do it.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

mkuborn wrote:does anyone know how to get their hands onto this? I have tried emailing dude. Hmmm.
They only made 20 of these. Mine came pretty crushed (a very thin tube) and he promised to send his last one as a replacement (which was nice of him) - I never received it, but maybe it got lost in the post. So you may be SOL.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

icdvet wrote:
They only made 20 of these. Mine came pretty crushed (a very thin tube) and he promised to send his last one as a replacement (which was nice of him) - I never received it, but maybe it got lost in the post. So you may be SOL.
Hmm, my two came crushed as well. Said he only had two left that were his own. I told him he could refund me and should keep a couple for himself but instead he sent me two that arrived in perfect condition. Is it possible he's printed more? If that's the case, I'd be inclined to destroy the two damaged ones to maintain the run numbers. Interesting...
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

anonymousbrunette wrote:
icdvet wrote:
Hmm, my two came crushed as well. Said he only had two left that were his own. I told him he could refund me and should keep a couple for himself but instead he sent me two that arrived in perfect condition. Is it possible he's printed more? If that's the case, I'd be inclined to destroy the two damaged ones to maintain the run numbers. Interesting...
Interesting
Perhaps Ara secured the replacements before Ian received his damaged copy .
I am sorry you guys had troubles getting this
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426