Welcome to White Swirl

Rob Jones at Animal Rummy

Re: Welcome to White Swirl

Postby mojoryan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:49 am

Hi. I'm Mojoryan. I'm not new here, but it sure as hell feels like it, as long as I've been away!
Good to be back.
Missed you maniacs.

Mojo
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
mojoryan
Little People

Postby 3rdmwsiy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Lots of new folks hanging around! nice to meet everyone! see y'all swirling around!
Safety first...then teamwork
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Postby ellisintransit » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:04 am

Hola! I haven't posted here in a long time, but I think I'm ready to play nice and come out of hibernation. My name is Kris Ellis, and I had a major burnout a year or two back and just couldn't stand to post anymore, but I've been a faithful lurker for many years. I think I've got a lot to contribute here, and I'm ready to reactivate. I live near Nashville and go to pretty much every event at Third Man (not the movies though), and Jack White is pretty much my hero. I got to see The White Stripes, Racs, Dead Weather, and Jack solo so many times it's not even worth mentioning when and where anymore. I've made deals with a handful of regulars here as noted in my feedback, and I'm hoping to make more in the future. You can also find me on eBay under the same username. I thought it might be a good idea to come by and reintroduce myself. Cheers!
ellisintransit
Little Cream Soda

Postby anonymousbrunette » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Welcome back!
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Postby DoctorTran37 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:09 am

Hello everybody! Long time White Stripes/Jack White fan checking in. Mostly joined so I could take part in the Vault conversations but, I'll check out some of the other threads too ;P
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Postby love_islander » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:51 am

welcome, welcome :wave:
love_islander
Little People

Postby shaneoftheroad » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:17 pm

DoctorTran37 wrote:Hello everybody! Long time White Stripes/Jack White fan checking in. Mostly joined so I could take part in the Vault conversations but, I'll check out some of the other threads too ;P

Welcome! Lots of cool conversations in the archives here. Pretty much everything you'd hope to know about everything. We also do a bit of trading amongst ourselves with records, posters, any sort of merch really. Glad to have you!
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Postby chaptertwentyone » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Today marks my second year here, still loving every minute.
:D
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
MEMBER THAT?”
chaptertwentyone
Little Ghost

Postby garyuuk » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 pm

hi everyone, I'm Court, from London; been lurking for a little while but thought I would finally post. long time ws/jack fan but only just started collecting, hoping to find out a lot more on here with you guys! patiently waiting for my first vault package right now...
garyuuk
Little Bird

Postby trickster » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:43 pm

garyuuk wrote:hi everyone, I'm Court, from London; been lurking for a little while but thought I would finally post. long time ws/jack fan but only just started collecting, hoping to find out a lot more on here with you guys! patiently waiting for my first vault package right now...

Welcome!
You gonna love your first vault pack ;)
trickster
Greek Mod

Postby tomhkr » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Hey, Tom from Hull, UK. Being a bit of a lurker for a while but have posted a few times already but just seen this thread so thought I would say Hi. Obv a big jack white fan and a record collector as well. Already bought a 7inch from a thread on here. Could not believe how smooth the transaction went! Less than a week from america, crazy! Hope it all continues
tomhkr
Little Bird

Postby Sweetie » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 am

Welcome, Tom!
Sweetie
Little Bird

Postby Accola » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello, I'm hooked on Jack White and all the bands he's been a part of since very recently and I'm still in process of discovering. I'm from Poland. I've managed to see Jack live this year and it's been the best show I've ever been to! I'm hoping to see The Dead Weather soon, fingers crossed! :D
I hope I won't make a fool out of myself in here haha I've been lurking around a bit and I think I'm going to continue on doing that rather than post anything but who knows.... ;)
Accola
Little Bird

Postby trickster » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Accola wrote:Hello, I'm hooked on Jack White and all the bands he's been a part of since very recently and I'm still in process of discovering. I'm from Poland. I've managed to see Jack live this year and it's been the best show I've ever been to! I'm hoping to see The Dead Weather soon, fingers crossed! :D
I hope I won't make a fool out of myself in here haha I've been lurking around a bit and I think I'm going to continue on doing that rather than post anything but who knows.... ;)

Welcome!
trickster
Greek Mod

Postby OneMoreNote » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Hey all, new member, long time WS fan, though sadly i was never able to see a live show.

Have my first vinyl en route, and have most cd's. Building slowly but surely! Look forward to chat with you all, and maybe buy some of your works! :thumbup:
OneMoreNote
Little Bird

PreviousNext

Return to Posters