Greek Mod

Gigposter: Chicago IL Jul 30th 2010 by Rob Jones

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Re: Gigposter: Chicago IL Jul 30th 2010 by Rob Jones

Post by littleacorn »

damn you shipping errors... oh well I was 26 on the want list.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

I want it too its fucking awesome.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

This by far my favorite Dead Weather poster in a long time. Good to see a new Rob Jones poster for the band.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

I love this one!!! Anyone snag an extra?
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

They didn't have them at the show due to a shipping error, and they didn't really advertise the want list i was number 26 on the list and I didn't get to the merch table right away I forgot to check it on the way out. My mind had been blown by then.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

When I went in early, the merch man (not to be confused with the invisible man) was telling folks about the mixup. Later I was talking to some other folks that had bought the poster on display not knowing it was from the previous night. There were at least 2 signs up letting folks know the mix up so I guess after they got busy they weren't able to tell each person who was buying a poster about the list. I was #2 on the list, I hope I wrote legibly enough...
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

The Mrs. and I both got our names down...in the twenty-somethings. If all goes as planned, I'll have an extra for trade. Hit me up if your interested.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I will probably have an extra also my girlfriend and I got split up by the nazis that worked there during the pat down and she signed her name and then I signed hers and mine down.
lightschuh
Little Acorn

Post by lightschuh »

My old lady signed her and myself up for the poster too and haven't gotten an e-mail back and we were signed up for #32 and 33. I picked up the Milwaukee poster though and it's sweet
thescofieldkid
Little Cream Soda

Post by thescofieldkid »

I grabbed a spare print from the Portland show and would be interested in a straight up trade if anyone's game.
jajacuisine
Little Cream Soda

Post by jajacuisine »

I really like this print, does anybody has a spare one to give it a new home??
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Just got an email regarding this poster. The seller has received the posters but all of them were damaged in transit to them. Check your email. I am not going to be more specific about the details at this time to keep persons who were not at the show from knowing how to secure a poster. I will say that for posters that are known up front to be damaged, the price is a bit high as the seller is also passing on the cost of the shipping tube to the customer in addition to the shipping cost. :(
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

rsimms3 wrote:Just got an email regarding this poster. The seller has received the posters but all of them were damaged in transit to them. Check your email. I am not going to be more specific about the details at this time to keep persons who were not at the show from knowing how to secure a poster. I will say that for posters that are known up front to be damaged, the price is a bit high as the seller is also passing on the cost of the shipping tube to the customer in addition to the shipping cost. :(
Ditto on all counts.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

I still want it, I'll gladly pay all costs.