Gigposter: TMR NY Popup - Metal Poster 09

Rob Jones at Animal Rummy
awaiken
Little Bird

Gigposter: TMR NY Popup - Metal Poster 09

Post by awaiken »

Three variations were available at NYC Popup Store at $125 a pop, and the remaining units were sent to TMR headquarters to be sold. For some reason, these are not listed at expresso beans.

More information on these metal prints here:

http://omgposters.com/2009/07/16/rob-jo ... sale-info/

awaiken
Little Bird

Re: Gigposter: TMR NY Popup - Metal Poster 09

Post by awaiken »

If anyone is interested, let me know, i have one. They are very heavy, so i prefer local pickup.
MTP20
Little Bird

Post by MTP20 »

If anyone is still interested in purchasing or trading for one of these let me know. As much as I like the print, I just don't even see getting it framed. New York local pickup is preferred!
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

favian wrote:
Three variations were available at NYC Popup Store at $125 a pop, and the remaining units were sent to TMR headquarters to be sold. For some reason, these are not listed at expresso beans.
There were Four available at the NY pop up, not sure what one is missing here but I will dig them out over the weekend and check. They are such powerful prints in person that I cant see me ever hanging them, they dominate any space you put them in.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

This one is the 4th
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

flattop2001 wrote: . They are such powerful prints in person that I cant see me ever hanging them, they dominate any space you put them in.
you think so? i have one framed in our 11 y.o.s room ~ it's big yeah, but doesn't dominate.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"