Gigposter: Birmingham AL 2010 Aesthetic Apparatus

Rob Jones at Animal Rummy
trickster
Greek Mod

Gigposter: Birmingham AL 2010 Aesthetic Apparatus

Post by trickster »

Last edited by trickster on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Gigposter: Birmingham AL 2010 Aesthetic Apparatus

Post by trickster »

http://www.aestheticapparatus.com/detai ... status=yes

THE DEAD WEATHER
Birmingham (Habit Mask)

The Dead Weather already have a new record that's about to be released. Damn that Jack White is a productive fellow. With a new record, of course, comes a bit of touring and we were commissioned to do a poster for their stop in Birmingham, Alabama. The young lady portrayed in this poster would like nothing more than to be welcomed into your loving arms. Do not deny her what you both know is right!

19" x 25"
Two color screenprint (dead blue, dead black) on archival white paper

$25.00
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Image not working also and boo for me not getting this despite being on their mailing list.
MSL
Little Bird

Post by MSL »

went to my local record shop yesterday to buy the new slash solo album. much to my surprise, they gave me this poster . . . autographed by the whole band. was a very neat surprise.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

MSL wrote:went to my local record shop yesterday to buy the new slash solo album. much to my surprise, they gave me this poster . . . autographed by the whole band. was a very neat surprise.
You wrestlers get all the cool shit. Have you unified the title in Florida yet?
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

MSL wrote:went to my local record shop yesterday to buy the new slash solo album. much to my surprise, they gave me this poster . . . autographed by the whole band. was a very neat surprise.
WHAT haha wow, pics! Do you live in Minneapolis?
MSL
Little Bird

Post by MSL »

kevron -

i think it had less to do with being a wrestler and more to do with spending a lot of money there over the years, but i guess being kinda well known around town doesn't hurt. my local shop is always super cool about giving me anything jack white related that shows up when it comes to promotional or rare items.

i was unable to become 3 time heavyweight champion of florida and have since decided to take time off from the ring. just took an executive position with a major company and they don't want to take a chance of me getting hurt wrestling on the indies and then not being able to show up at the office.

mkuborn -

nah, i live in orlando.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

pretty cool for your record shop to surprise you with the print....i hardly ever go to record shops enough for anyone to recognize me...now restaurants and food joints...those are places where i can probably score something nice eventually.... :D

haha..thats interesting to me...from wrestler to office man.... i can hardly ever imagine a wrestler in an office setting unless thats his gimmick like jbl, irs, and handful of others....btw, are you in the FCW? never thought i'd ask anyone that question on these forums....i feel like i'm the only one still watchin/followin the stuff on the tely... :oops:

knowing a collectors day jobs still fascinates me...hell, i always imagined kev, as well as some others, as a guy who lived in a supreme print/record storage facility, with a maniacal laugh - getting kicks out of scoring a sold out print while making others who missed out on it cry....
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
MSL
Little Bird

Post by MSL »

nah, i'm not in FCW. i've wrestled independently for years, winning the AWA world tag title in '08. i've also done commentary for ROH and written for WWE. i also have my own organization and training center here in orlando. our top stars are scott hall, larry zbyszko, and x-pac.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

Did you like the movie "The Wrestler" is that the level that you're at? I really don't know anything about wrestling...
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

MSL wrote:nah, i'm not in FCW. i've wrestled independently for years, winning the AWA world tag title in '08. i've also done commentary for ROH and written for WWE. i also have my own organization and training center here in orlando. our top stars are scott hall, larry zbyszko, and x-pac.
haha...nice.... good to know someone who's in the wrestling scene...well at least just into wrestling... didn't scott just get released from TNA? at least thats what the guys over at pro-wrestling site posted. All you need is Nash and you got that trio back together.... i'm a little surprised those three are still wrestling to be honest, but then again, flair is "retired"..... how was your time at WWE? those guys are finally bringing back a little of the "rougher" storylines....i hate the PG setting they have now...

perhaps we should take this to PM's?
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

No, Don't! I enjoy reading about things I know nothing about..
MSL
Little Bird

Post by MSL »

higher limits -

the wrestler was very well done. was tough to watch. can't say it was 100% accurate, but it was close enough. i guess you could say that's the level i'm at.

candy cane boy 03 -

well, scott was not under contract, so there wasn't really a release, but TNA does not intend to use him at this point. spoke to dixie earlier today. the door may re-open at some point if scott gets his life together. it's been very tough to watch him deteriorate as he is one of my best friends. the drive for nash is a little further than it is for scott & pac so i've never asked him to come do one of my shows. i'm sure he would.

if you're a fan of those guys, check out scotthalltv on youtube. i post videos of us all hanging out.