Rob Jones at Animal Rummy
trickster
Greek Mod

Gigposter: TDW Tulsa 10, Slater/Jones

Post by trickster »

According to EB this is the poster for the 04/22/10 show of TDW in Tulsa OK

Run: 150
Size: 23.5 X 16.75
The Tulsa image was inspired by the last track off the Dead Weather's new album, Rolling in a Burning Tire. However, the track was recently cut from the final album making this a bit of foreshadowing (it could appear as a B-Side). The Tulsa image was also a collaboration with my good friend Rob Jones.
Last edited by trickster on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Gigposter: TDW Tulsa 10, Slater/Jones

Post by trickster »

Everyone freak out!!! :o
If it is indeed a Slater/Jones collaboration then this is very very interesting ;)
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

I don't get it. :|
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

I want one. If any one hears of this, let me know!
13lovemusic
Little Cream Soda

Post by 13lovemusic »

Hey all, I'm seeing the Dead Weather tonight in Austin so it's fitting that this weeks sale features them.  The two prints are a set I did for Tokyo and Tulsa earlier this month.  You can see the images on my site.  

The Tulsa image was inspired by the last track off the Dead Weather's new album, Rolling in a Burning Tire.  However, the track was recently cut from the final album making this a bit of foreshadowing (it could appear as a B-Side).  The Tulsa image was also a collaboration with my good friend Rob Jones.

I'll also be selling my sets of six velvet Dead Weather prints from last year which can be seen on the site.

These prints all go on sale Friday, at 2pm CST.  Talk to you all next week.

-Todd.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

And her children were, in their way, helpful, too. 'If your kid is screaming, you'll sing anything to shut them up.' One track on her album, 'The Last Laugh', started out as a lullaby. 'They call it the "hush little darling" song. But they love Jack's music more than anything else. They love The Dead Weather [the band recently formed by White with Alison Mosshart of The Kills] who have been through the house recording a lot.' Images of flame-haired tots moshing round the garden spring to mind, strong like their mother and strange like their father. A photo of them suddenly arrives on her phone and Karen's face is a picture of happiness, hard-won.