Dead weather -I cut like a buffalo

Bullet holes and photo booths
solution
Little Bird

Post by solution »

I was at my local record store and saw : dead weather 7inch = i cut like a buffalo and noticed that the front cover photo was very dark, i'm assuming just a printing issue. anyone seen these ? For a second I thought they changed the cover design
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Re: Dead weather -I cut like a buffalo

Post by woodisgood »

solution wrote:I was at my local record store and saw : dead weather 7inch = i cut like a buffalo and noticed that the front cover photo was very dark, i'm assuming just a printing issue. anyone seen these ? For a second I thought they changed the cover design
I don't know if this is completely related, but . . . two weeks ago I bought a Dex Blue 7", and compared it to the one I originally got back when it was released. The new one is much darker, and not as "crisp."
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Post by Obliquitous »

The sleeves are made with an off-set printer, the plates do go bad after a while and that probably what's up.
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
solution
Little Bird

Re: Dead weather -I cut like a buffalo

Post by solution »

yeh! They must of had recently pressed a newer batch of covers and got much darker results and kept them.

woodisgood wrote:
solution wrote:I was at my local record store and saw : dead weather 7inch = i cut like a buffalo and noticed that the front cover photo was very dark, i'm assuming just a printing issue. anyone seen these ? For a second I thought they changed the cover design
I don't know if this is completely related, but . . . two weeks ago I bought a Dex Blue 7", and compared it to the one I originally got back when it was released. The new one is much darker, and not as "crisp."