Single: Hang You From The Heavens

Bullet holes and photo booths
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Single: Hang You From The Heavens

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Yowza!! Thanks for sharing, Pug. That HP HYFTH is sweet too. I'm guessing you have permanent residence in Nashville? (See you next June?)
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Yowza!! Thanks for sharing, Pug. That HP HYFTH is sweet too. I'm guessing you have permanent residence in Nashville? (See you next June?)
I live in Murray, KY about 2 hours away, but I definitely don't let that keep me away! ;)

Yes, hopefully i'll be able to make it to the party in June!
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

there's a party in june? can i come? can we dress up? i'll buy absinthe and scotch for everyone!? :)

no but really, i intend on getting a car in due time and then taking a roadtrip or plane to nash after spring semester ends which is early may....
man, you can go from state to state in two hours? Ky to nash.. I honestly forget how big california really is...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
davestef
Little Bird

Post by davestef »

damn, according to google maps im 13.5 hours away from nashville. but that doesnt stop me :P jk ill make it there one day.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

PugFaceRex wrote:oh and just in case you've ever wondered what 9 tricolors look like together in a pile.... :lol:

Decadent

Orgasmic

I may just steal this for my avatar
davestef
Little Bird

Post by davestef »

howd you get an invite to the first dead weather party w/ the hand painted test pressings?
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

davestef wrote:howd you get an invite to the first dead weather party w/ the hand painted test pressings?
From a very cryptic post on the Little Room message board, basically.
<BluefordT> jhdb
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

PugFaceRex wrote:
davestef wrote:howd you get an invite to the first dead weather party w/ the hand painted test pressings?
:o

Would you care to ellaborate to save some of us time trolling through the LR boards??
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

love_islander wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
:o

Would you care to ellaborate to save some of us time trolling through the LR boards??
I just looked for it. Cant find it.

edit: also, if you were looking for permission to use that photo of the tricolors for your avatar, sure, go for it.
<BluefordT> jhdb
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

thanks - I was half kidding, but at the same time it is erotic...
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

After seeing the latest Dean HP HYFTH pop up on ebay, I noticed something interesting.
It seems they had some sort of pre-painted up stencils they used on some of these.
The Dean HP in the pic and my Jack HP have the exact same black outline of alison's head as a stencil on the right hand side.
Interesting to see what Dean did with his artistically vs. Jack :-)
Slightly different skills eh? LOL
-Grim

PS. I wish I could take better pictures. This one does no justice at all to the Jack HP. It was made using about 5 different
mediums for the artwork (Paint, Pencil, Chalk, Glitter Dust, Smoke and ashes from Jack Cigarette). The colors are vivid
and the chalk in her hair is amazing. Anyone willing to drive to my house and take a good pic of it for me? This one sucks
compared to real life close up.
I am everything you hate...
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Grimtale wrote:After seeing the latest Dean HP HYFTH pop up on ebay, I noticed something interesting.
It seems they had some sort of pre-painted up stencils they used on some of these.
The Dean HP in the pic and my Jack HP have the exact same black outline of alison's head as a stencil on the right hand side.
Interesting to see what Dean did with his artistically vs. Jack :-)
Slightly different skills eh? LOL
-Grim

PS. I wish I could take better pictures. This one does no justice at all to the Jack HP. It was made using about 5 different
mediums for the artwork (Paint, Pencil, Chalk, Glitter Dust, Smoke and ashes from Jack Cigarette). The colors are vivid
and the chalk in her hair is amazing. Anyone willing to drive to my house and take a good pic of it for me? This one sucks
compared to real life close up.
If you send it over this way I can scan it for you - I did mine yesterday - they turned out ok;

hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

*Driving Home From Downtown*

Girlfriend: Hey you wanna stop at Sonic Boom on the way back?
Me: Sure!

*Goes into store, browses and finds these*
DSC04147.JPG
I love my Girlfriend. Would like to know more about this pink insert than what has already been established.

*No Bar Code Sticker on Back*

*| ANG YOU FROM THE HEAVENS* :lol:
Last edited by hawke000 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Besides the insert, the price says $12 for a single?! jeez, you can still get those at TMR for $5.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Besides the insert, the price says $12 for a single?! jeez, you can still get those at TMR for $5.
Totally. I wouldn't buy it unless the label was in it. Remember in Canada we still pay more and I'm sure the shipping cost is included.