ICLAB GITD Question

Bullet holes and photo booths
Post Reply
User avatar
runofthemill
Little Ghost
Posts: 3189
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

ICLAB GITD Question

Post by runofthemill » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 pm

The glow in the dark ICLAB, was that catalog # TMR005 or TMR016?

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by love_islander » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

TMR016

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by love_islander » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

what do i win?

User avatar
runofthemill
Little Ghost
Posts: 3189
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by runofthemill » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 am

1 million internet points to you.

I asked because on the TMR catalog site, it shows the gitd with TMR005, but I didn't think that was right.

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by love_islander » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 am

runofthemill wrote:1 million internet points to you.

I asked because on the TMR catalog site, it shows the gitd with TMR005, but I didn't think that was right.
It's definitely TMR016 - I remember noticing once that the GID labels are all the same, so if people didn't check, they could end up with the wrong records, so I checked all of mine for their etchings.

User avatar
higherlimits
Little People
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by higherlimits » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 am


User avatar
runofthemill
Little Ghost
Posts: 3189
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by runofthemill » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 am

higherlimits wrote:coulda checked here: http://www.whiteswirl.com/index.php?action=item&id=64
Oh, I know. I just wanted to double check since TMR's own catalog thingy had it next to tmr005.

I use that site all the time to keep up with my wishlists and stuff.

User avatar
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 8780
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by rsimms3 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 am

love_islander wrote:
runofthemill wrote:1 million internet points to you.

I asked because on the TMR catalog site, it shows the gitd with TMR005, but I didn't think that was right.
It's definitely TMR016 - I remember noticing once that the GID labels are all the same, so if people didn't check, they could end up with the wrong records, so I checked all of mine for their etchings.
I marked the labels of mine with a black sharpie so I could keep them straight.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom

User avatar
love_islander
Little People
Posts: 4646
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:12 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by love_islander » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 am

rsimms3 wrote:
love_islander wrote:
runofthemill wrote:1 million internet points to you.

I asked because on the TMR catalog site, it shows the gitd with TMR005, but I didn't think that was right.
It's definitely TMR016 - I remember noticing once that the GID labels are all the same, so if people didn't check, they could end up with the wrong records, so I checked all of mine for their etchings.
I marked the labels of mine with a black sharpie so I could keep them straight.
:lol:

User avatar
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 8780
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by rsimms3 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 am

Image
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom

User avatar
chrono_1980
Little Ghost
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 am
Location: The Great White North

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by chrono_1980 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 am

rsimms3 wrote:Image
It says the cat num in the deadwax...

Not that i believe youd defile a gitd or anything...

User avatar
FlyFarmBlues
Little Acorn
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Re: ICLAB GITD Question

Post by FlyFarmBlues » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:57 am

rsimms3 wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:

Post Reply