Album: Horehound

Bullet holes and photo booths
Post Reply
User avatar
trickster
Greek Mod
Posts: 5523
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by trickster » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 pm

The Dead Weather’s debut LP Horehound hits the streets in North America tomorrow, July 14th.
To celebrate this occasion Third Man Records will be releasing a limited edition run of two-color Horehound vinyl.
We’ve pressed up 500 copies and whereas we normally keep these limited runs strictly to our Nashville location, we have decided to spread these around the country.

We’ll be selling 200 copies only at our Nashville store beginning tomorrow July 14th at 12 noon. The rest of the copies will be available in independent record retailers across America and on tour with The Dead Weather.

Last but not least, we’ve set a few copies aside for our upcoming pop up store in New York City (July 16,17).
I just wonder if Jack could care less for non US fans
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426

User avatar
JohnC
Little Ghost
Posts: 1210
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: Chester ,UK.
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by JohnC » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 pm

trickster wrote:
The Dead Weather’s debut LP Horehound hits the streets in North America tomorrow, July 14th.
To celebrate this occasion Third Man Records will be releasing a limited edition run of two-color Horehound vinyl.
We’ve pressed up 500 copies and whereas we normally keep these limited runs strictly to our Nashville location, we have decided to spread these around the country.

We’ll be selling 200 copies only at our Nashville store beginning tomorrow July 14th at 12 noon. The rest of the copies will be available in independent record retailers across America and on tour with The Dead Weather.

Last but not least, we’ve set a few copies aside for our upcoming pop up store in New York City (July 16,17).
I just wonder if Jack could care less for non US fans
I think you may be right .
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll

User avatar
higherlimits
Little People
Posts: 4078
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by higherlimits » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Is Canada part of "America"? I'd say no, but a lot of times it does. Notice how it's almost always US or Europe on the TMR announcement but Canada is included as US?

User avatar
plantersman
Little Cream Soda
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by plantersman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:25 am

vault giveaway prize? where'd you see that in the vault?

User avatar
trickster
Greek Mod
Posts: 5523
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by trickster » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 am

There was a ruffle in the chat with a question from Ben
First person to tell what was the carved text on the Dex 7" won a colored Horehound
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426

AstroAvery
Little Bird
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 12:12 am

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by AstroAvery » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Yeah Im looking for one of the tri colored versions... I have some racs posters from last tour and junk to trade. PM me here or at LR

User avatar
JohnC
Little Ghost
Posts: 1210
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: Chester ,UK.
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by JohnC » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Tri-col 7" for tri-col lp set ... any one .
http://hhhancock.tumblr.com

ISO :
Action Bronson - LP's , 7"s etc !
Supercute/Dum Dum Girls - Rookie Tunes Flexi.
Tina Trachtenburg "Rachel" doll

User avatar
trickster
Greek Mod
Posts: 5523
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by trickster » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Kevin did you manage to get a copy for your collection?
Fill us in with all the juicy details
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426

User avatar
3quid
Little Acorn
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by 3quid » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 am

Was anyone able to find a bi-color copy of Horehound outside of Nashville and at a local record store?

User avatar
trickster
Greek Mod
Posts: 5523
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by trickster » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Only 4 golden tickets left to find!

Act now as there are only 4 photo booth strips left to find hidden in US copies of the recently released "Horehound" album! Be one of the lucky ones to find these last few golden tickets and you and a guest will win at trip to Nashville, TN for a guided tour of Third Man Records! Included is round trip airfare, two nights hotel accommodation and ground transportation. Congratulations to the following winners:

Arthur Koziol from Chicago, IL
Andrew Fox from Maryland

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, pick up a copy of "Horehound" today! Good luck, maybe we'll see you at Third Man?!
That was so close Chris
So close...
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426

User avatar
3quid
Little Acorn
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by 3quid » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:29 am

trickster wrote:
Only 4 golden tickets left to find!

Act now as there are only 4 photo booth strips left to find hidden in US copies of the recently released "Horehound" album! Be one of the lucky ones to find these last few golden tickets and you and a guest will win at trip to Nashville, TN for a guided tour of Third Man Records! Included is round trip airfare, two nights hotel accommodation and ground transportation. Congratulations to the following winners:

Arthur Koziol from Chicago, IL
Andrew Fox from Maryland

Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, pick up a copy of "Horehound" today! Good luck, maybe we'll see you at Third Man?!
That was so close Chris
So close...
I thought the same thing.

User avatar
harvestgirl
spinning top mama
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by harvestgirl » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 am

i think chris should claim him. stat! afterall, it is for 2 :lol:
Last edited by harvestgirl on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"

User avatar
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist
Posts: 3071
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 am
Location: Bluegrass State

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by kevron6 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:50 am

trickster wrote:Kevin did you manage to get a copy for your collection?
Fill us in with all the juicy details
it was hot my kids were unruly one got stuck in the phone booth and I walked away with a tricolor end of story
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.

User avatar
3quid
Little Acorn
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by 3quid » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 am

Was there a short video of the crowd at TMR waiting for this posted somewhere? I thought I saw something the other day, but I couldn't play the video at work.

User avatar
trickster
Greek Mod
Posts: 5523
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Album: Horehound

Post by trickster » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 am

kevron6 wrote:
trickster wrote:Kevin did you manage to get a copy for your collection?
Fill us in with all the juicy details
it was hot my kids were unruly one got stuck in the phone booth and I walked away with a tricolor end of story
read the story at LR after posting it
Glad there was a happy ending to all aspects of it :D
3quid wrote:Was there a short video of the crowd at TMR waiting for this posted somewhere? I thought I saw something the other day, but I couldn't play the video at work.
Actually a seller of a 2-color posted a link to it on the eBay listing that I paste here
but after a story of flaming comments to the video he removed it from youtube
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426

Post Reply