Triple Decker

Bullet holes and photo booths
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Re: Triple Decker

Post by magi72009 »

PugFaceRex wrote:
magi72009 wrote:this is a sad day. me and my girlfriend got into a fight. the only way she could think of to piss me off was dragging her nails across my DWTD now I have a 3 inch scratch on my triple decker. my stomach is turning. I cant bear the sight of it. does anybody know of a way to get a scratch out of a vinyl. I was told its impossible by a record store I worked at. if anyone has any ideas. now that its said and done she and I are both sorry but I still have a scratch in my TD. idk what to do. thanks guys.
it's just a record. it'll be okay.
yea ur right. but I spent a lot of money on it. but at least its not opened or anything.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Triple Decker

Post by dylnfan »

magi72009 wrote:this is a sad day. me and my girlfriend got into a fight. the only way she could think of to piss me off was dragging her nails across my DWTD now I have a 3 inch scratch on my triple decker. my stomach is turning. I cant bear the sight of it. does anybody know of a way to get a scratch out of a vinyl. I was told its impossible by a record store I worked at. if anyone has any ideas. now that its said and done she and I are both sorry but I still have a scratch in my TD. idk what to do. thanks guys.
Tell her she owes you a new copy. Next step, dump her.
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

dylnfan wrote:
Agrde
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

dylnfan wrote:
:lol:
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Did you keep it out in the open, not in plastic or anything? Or did she take it out of your storage, out of the plastic and then scratch it? Sorry to take you back to that painful memory, just trying to picture a scenario where my wife might do the same thing. haha
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Yikes!
Last edited by greginchains on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
Did you keep it out in the open, not in plastic or anything? Or did she take it out of your storage, out of the plastic and then scratch it? Sorry to take you back to that painful memory, just trying to picture a scenario where my wife might do the same thing. haha
it was actually framed on my wall and she came out of the room with it in her hand rubbing her nails on it. it was crazy man
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

What the hell did you do to piss her off that much?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:What the hell did you do to piss her off that much?
Words should never justify destruction of rare records.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Words shouldn't justify destruction of anything that's meaningful to the other person. That's what it comes down to.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:Words shouldn't justify destruction of anything that's meaningful to the other person. That's what it comes down to.
Oh, I thought you were taking the female's side for a second. haha Like, "you must've done something horrible". :D
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Words shouldn't justify destruction of anything that's meaningful to the other person. That's what it comes down to.
Oh, I thought you were taking the female's side for a second. haha Like, "you must've done something horrible". :D
Depends. Certain actions might warrant wanting to hurt someone in that way. Or she might just fly off the handle far too easily.

But trust me, I don't ever automatically take the "female's side". I've known too many females who are assholes.

So how deep are the scratches in the record?
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I am expressing date-based skepticism.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

The real question is did you ever even play the record.
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

luckily the outside of this record is still available for cheap in the third man store!
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com