Triple Decker

Bullet holes and photo booths
hawke000

Re: Triple Decker

Post by hawke000 »

Lets just say rolling in on a burning tire isnt on the flip side...
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

hawke000 wrote:Lets just say rolling in on a burning tire isnt on the flip side...
What is the name of the song on the A -Side. the Youtube link doesn't work anymore. BTW you can get rolling on in on a burning tire on the twilight soundtrack
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

AJ123 wrote:
hawke000 wrote:Lets just say rolling in on a burning tire isnt on the flip side...
What is the name of the song on the A -Side. the Youtube link doesn't work anymore. BTW you can get rolling on in on a burning tire on the twilight soundtrack
This probably isn't the thread, but to answer your question, the A-side is I Feel Strange (awesome track).
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Existential completist question:
If I own a sealed DWTD, do I own the 7" inside or not?
i.e., is it an entity in its own right if it remains trapped in carbonite?
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

icdvet wrote:Existential completist question:
If it's inside, do you know have it in your possession and therefore own it?? haha
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

That logic lets my completionist brain sleep at night. You own it.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

In theory, yes, but at the same time you can no longer consider yourself the owner of a mint TD.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

rsimms3 wrote:
Intense
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

Hey does anyone have an opinion on why these are dropping in price? Is it because of the wwtd?
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

magi72009 wrote:Hey does anyone have an opinion on why these are dropping in price? Is it because of the wwtd?
That would be my guess.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

magi72009 wrote:Hey does anyone have an opinion on why these are dropping in price? Is it because of the wwtd?
That's part of it. But the bigger part, in my opinion, is that the market is just a little soft right now. It was so hot and high for quite a while. Now it is in a cooling off period. I'm sure that most of this will head on an upswing again though. The other reason that things are cooled down a bit is that there are constantly more special releases coming out. The pool and total amount of collector cash is only so big and the market is flooded with around 10 thousand of Tri-Colored 45s among other special releases. It was an early release and fairly limited. With fewer things to collect, it was more highly sought after. It may still be a crown jewel, but the demand has somewhat diminished.
Has everything you said today been true?
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

sandmaniac3 wrote:
That's part of it. But the bigger part, in my opinion, is that the market is just a little soft right now. It was so hot and high for quite a while. Now it is in a cooling off period. I'm sure that most of this will head on an upswing again though. The other reason that things are cooled down a bit is that there are constantly more special releases coming out. The pool and total amount of collector cash is only so big and the market is flooded with around 10 thousand of Tri-Colored 45s among other special releases. It was an early release and fairly limited. With fewer things to collect, it was more highly sought after. It may still be a crown jewel, but the demand has somewhat diminished.
Wow yea that's sound totally accurate. I was thinking the same that there coming out with so many linited ed stuff that in the future maby only a quarter will stand out. I think he should have just made one triple decker to make it more unique I'm really hopeing that he doesent come out with anymore. That fake white stripes trple decker on the roullete thread looked really cool lol
magi72009
Little Cream Soda

Post by magi72009 »

this is a sad day. me and my girlfriend got into a fight. the only way she could think of to piss me off was dragging her nails across my DWTD now I have a 3 inch scratch on my triple decker. my stomach is turning. I cant bear the sight of it. does anybody know of a way to get a scratch out of a vinyl. I was told its impossible by a record store I worked at. if anyone has any ideas. now that its said and done she and I are both sorry but I still have a scratch in my TD. idk what to do. thanks guys.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

magi72009 wrote:this is a sad day. me and my girlfriend got into a fight. the only way she could think of to piss me off was dragging her nails across my DWTD now I have a 3 inch scratch on my triple decker. my stomach is turning. I cant bear the sight of it. does anybody know of a way to get a scratch out of a vinyl. I was told its impossible by a record store I worked at. if anyone has any ideas. now that its said and done she and I are both sorry but I still have a scratch in my TD. idk what to do. thanks guys.
it's just a record. it'll be okay.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color