Little Bird

Re: Album: Sea of Cowards

Post by LeZenith »

I buy no like. White Stripes soon album i like please
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

stoutr wrote:For anyone that actually likes The Dead Weather, make sure to check out Band Of Skulls.
Agree, they are one of the best bands out of Uk in past couple of years., Anybody interested in Arcade Fire should also check out Wolf Parade, new album out next week on sub pop, free gift with pre-order.

http://www.subpop.com/releases/wolf_par ... hs/expo_86
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
ericlb75
Little Cream Soda

Post by ericlb75 »

I just noticed the hidden tracks on my black copy - didn't see them before but bam there they are. Am I wrong or was everyone thinking that they were only on the split versions? My arm won't make it over there so can't confirm but sure does look like it.
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

ericlb75 wrote:I just noticed the hidden tracks on my black copy - didn't see them before but bam there they are. Am I wrong or was everyone thinking that they were only on the split versions? My arm won't make it over there so can't confirm but sure does look like it.
Read the thread before posting. We already made a comment on Pitchfork thinking it was only on the split, and then they were corrected, because they are on both versions.
thescofieldkid
Little Cream Soda

Post by thescofieldkid »

Going to see Wolf parade 7/27 at the Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR. Being a school night my lame friends are being noncommital about going. If anyone's coming out for the show hit me up for a drink and a killer show.

Agree, they are one of the best bands out of Uk in past couple of years., Anybody interested in Arcade Fire should also check out Wolf Parade, new album out next week on sub pop, free gift with pre-order.

http://www.subpop.com/releases/wolf_par ... hs/expo_86[/quote]
ericlb75
Little Cream Soda

Post by ericlb75 »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
ericlb75 wrote:I just noticed the hidden tracks on my black copy - didn't see them before but bam there they are. Am I wrong or was everyone thinking that they were only on the split versions? My arm won't make it over there so can't confirm but sure does look like it.
Read the thread before posting. We already made a comment on Pitchfork thinking it was only on the split, and then they were corrected, because they are on both versions.
gee, thanks I said beforehand that if I was wrong I was sorry.

I must have missed that page. Can you please quote me the page & posting author so I can read it right away.
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

thescofieldkid wrote:Going to see Wolf parade 7/27 at the Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR.
Fellow Portlander?
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

trickster wrote:pitchfork finally found it out lol
http://pitchfork.com/news/38868-the-dea ... bum-label/
thescofieldkid
Little Cream Soda

Post by thescofieldkid »

stoutr wrote:
thescofieldkid wrote:Going to see Wolf parade 7/27 at the Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR.
Fellow Portlander?
Just back in town after a 3.5 yr. hiatus to FLA, and living in SE between Hawthorne/Belmont. If you have any interest in seeing WP let me know. Obviously TDW is going to destroy the Crystal as well and maybe we'll get lucky and fall into a couple of RJ prints for the show.

Cheers
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

ericlb75 wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
gee, thanks I said beforehand that if I was wrong I was sorry.

I must have missed that page. Can you please quote me the page & posting author so I can read it right away.
Just ignore that post, there's an asshole in every bunch
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Ok, I'm sorry - now please stop calling names.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUtm_bXFHJk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUtm_bXFHJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

World Premiere of "Blue Blood Blues" on Conan's site. I wonder why they don't put this stuff up on the vault anymore. Maybe they are keeping the vault for the really special stuff.
stoutr
Little Ghost

Post by stoutr »

Some lucky members in the video? Is that from TMR live? Cool beans.
I got that deep into variants once before with a collection, please shoot me if I go there again, it will drive you crazy I promise...
But nice stuff for sure.
Grim
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

I see me for a split second. nice.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

cool vid - nice to see the song evolving a bit (haven't heard a live version for a few months)