Single: Die by the Drop

Bullet holes and photo booths
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Single: Die by the Drop

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I'd recommend getting there around 10:30 or so, that's usually when I've gotten there, sometimes 11. I wish I could make it there in time for this, I'll be moving up that way a week or so later. At least I'll be up that way for the album release and record store day.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

Yeah, Bowling Green is not very far away. I'm probably between 3 and 4 hours away.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Yeah, it's nice and close. Right now I'm 7 hours away and I've made the drive a bunch of times. But Bowling Green is only 45min to an hour away. I can't wait to be that close. I wonder how the "random" tricolor release will work now...
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Yeah, it's nice and close. Right now I'm 7 hours away and I've made the drive a bunch of times. But Bowling Green is only 45min to an hour away. I can't wait to be that close. I wonder how the "random" tricolor release will work now...

What is the random tri-color release I have not heard about this? I will be out if town that day anyways so it really does not matter just have not heard about it.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

In the last modblast chat Jack said he was going to give ebay flippers a headache and make it random. He didn't clarify any further but he went on to say that ebay flippers are idiots and they should get a real job.
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:In the last modblast chat Jack said he was going to give ebay flippers a headache and make it random. He didn't clarify any further but he went on to say that ebay flippers are idiots and they should get a real job.
he also clarified that he isn't mad at people who sell things on ebay, he told the people who do it for a living to get a life...
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Yeah, there is one there. I know him and refuse to talk to him cause he is a flipper. I always see tricolors come up for sale from him.
Wait, I just noticed the "lol", so I guess I missed the joke. Oh well, I'm not in Bowling Green yet, but soon, either way, I've had lengthy discussions on how I couldn't be a flipper, I just don't have it in me. But I do have a "friend" in Bowling Green and he is a flipper. It pisses me off so much. I want to expose his secret to the Bens and hopefully they can refuse to sell him records.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

orangeshoeskid wrote:In the last modblast chat Jack said he was going to give ebay flippers a headache and make it random. He didn't clarify any further but he went on to say that ebay flippers are idiots and they should get a real job.
Perhaps this means its the end of Nashville tricolor release for people in line.
Maybe random people in line get tris or all of them go to online orders (Amen)
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

trickster wrote:
Perhaps this means its the end of Nashville tricolor release for people in line.
Maybe random people in line get tris or all of them go to online orders (Amen)
I'd rather see all the tri-colors inserted into mail order stuff. I'd be prone to order more 45s in what would feel like a lottery :-)
I get that going to TMR is an experience and something they want to create a draw to but this flipper problem has gotten way out of hand which
sux for those of us who don't live a short drive to TMR.
But I do have faith in the Ben's to come up with something creative to solve this problem and still maintain a draw to TMR. After all, they are smarter than the average bears :-)
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

How about just making them all tri-colors? Seems like the easiest way is to increase the supply available.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

kevron6 wrote:How about just making them all tri-colors? Seems like the easiest way is to increase the supply available.
Too expensive. Tricolor are handmade ...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

HappyDad wrote:
kevron6 wrote:How about just making them all tri-colors? Seems like the easiest way is to increase the supply available.

Jack the price up a little and be done with it. Make at least 500 tri-colors available online to the first pre-order people then the supply equals demand and takes flippers out of the equation. This is a pretty easy problem to solve if a business truly wants to solve it.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

kevron6 wrote:
HappyDad wrote:

Jack the price up a little and be done with it. Make at least 500 tri-colors available online to the first pre-order people then the supply equals demand and takes flippers out of the equation. This is a pretty easy problem to solve if a business truly wants to solve it.
But he also said he didn't want everyone to have a tri. He wanted the "pattern" to be limited.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE