Single: Die by the Drop

Bullet holes and photo booths
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Single: Die by the Drop

Post by trickster »

Kaber wrote:
trickster wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Signed tri-color! So cool what they did today for vault members. Jack also gave my son his business card!
Did he say why he has John instead of Jack on the card?
because he is John - a quick google will probably take you to an article about his court case with the Von Bondies
which resulted in him taking anger management classes.
Yeah I know what his real name is, I just wondered why he used it on his business card
Anyway the subtitles that each TMR person has on his business card are really funny
Something like the 7" etchings with the inside jokes

Back on topic: I am heading home in a while, after 2 weeks of Easter Holidays.
Hope my DbtD will be waiting for me at home although I have 0 hopes for a tri
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

I just have to give this a bump because I can't get enough of it. The boys and I were shouting out Alison's & Jack's lines this morning over breakfast at the top of our lungs. So gritty and from the gut. Like with Forever My Queen, I feel the urge to snarl and prowl when I hear this. And what a treat to serendipitously come upon Alt Nation's #14 this week. Ka-ching.

I hope they put a DC stop on their tour soon.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

I just got my Karen and DBTD 7"'s in the mail.....

guess who's a new owner of a DBTD TRI-COLOR!!!? my ICLAB tri finally has a sibling...
:D :D :D :D I'm the happiest kid on the block right now.... this is exactly what i needed right now.... i honestly couldn't be any happier right now...

almost done playing the karen 7" on the turntable... guess who's next?

*sigh*...okay.. rant over...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

did they sign the mail orders too?
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

haha... unfortunately no..... i thought for a sec how awesome that would've been... but then i figured it was pretty unrealistic... but i'm happy with my non-signed tri-color nonetheless...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

7th_son wrote:I got 3587.
Low and behold, I got a tri-color in the mail for this one. There goes my theory on tri-color random inserts.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

7th_son wrote:
Low and behold, I got a tri-color in the mail for this one. There goes my theory on tri-color random inserts.
I've ordered every single through TMR pre-order and have yet to see a random tri-color. :cry:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

dylnfan wrote:
7th_son wrote:
I've ordered every single through TMR pre-order and have yet to see a random tri-color. :cry:
you are not alone :(
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

dylnfan wrote:
7th_son wrote:
That first damn tri colour in the mail is what's landed me here :evil:
FaytLJake
Little Acorn

Post by FaytLJake »

love_islander wrote: That first damn tri colour in the mail is what's landed me here :evil:
Be grateful! ;) I've gotten every TMR single since they started and haven't gotten a tri yet!
St.Andrew on the Little Room
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Me neither. I've ordered every single one, even if I was going to the store to buy one and still never got one in the mail.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Post by mirrorboxer »

FaytLJake wrote:
love_islander wrote: That first damn tri colour in the mail is what's landed me here :evil:
Be grateful! ;) I've gotten every TMR single since they started and haven't gotten a tri yet!
I have never won any random selection ever! Never even won the random prizes in elementary shool. The odds were far better too...1/30. I can only imagine what the odds of landing a random tri from a pre-order. Never won a 50/50 raffle or a scratch off lottery ticket. Nothing. Ever.

Yet I still pre-order everything and never hold out hope that anything special will arrive. I'll never be disapointed that way, and...I always have some great music to listen to.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

mirrorboxer wrote:
FaytLJake wrote:
I have never won any random selection ever! Never even won the random prizes in elementary shool. The odds were far better too...1/30. I can only imagine what the odds of landing a random tri from a pre-order. Never won a 50/50 raffle or a scratch off lottery ticket. Nothing. Ever.

Yet I still pre-order everything and never hold out hope that anything special will arrive. I'll never be disapointed that way, and...I always have some great music to listen to.
I used to be the same - now I am consumed by an endless search for all things TMR - do not lose hope! :lol:
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Anybody have a high res version of this picture from the dbtd video they can send me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CatchHell66
Little Cream Soda

Post by CatchHell66 »

First and last tri-color I got...so they need to get working on a third album!