airport pickup, wednesday the 14th

Rac-on-tours
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Re: airport pickup, wednesday the 14th

Post by BluefordT »

Oh and have you do my whites! :lol:
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

The rest of this thread may have turned into a joke, but I wasn't kidding about needing a couch to sleep on that night. Anyone? Otherwise I'll be looking for a well lit parking lot in which to sleep in my rental car.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
BluefordT
Little Ghost

Post by BluefordT »

Ride bump
"No saddly I didn't have enough money from flipping to pay for the car..."
StLBen:Stiben(Elitist Hipster Tool Person)
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Kali Durga wrote:The rest of this thread may have turned into a joke, but I wasn't kidding about needing a couch to sleep on that night. Anyone? Otherwise I'll be looking for a well lit parking lot in which to sleep in my rental car.
What time do you fly out? Im coming to third man then two hours home then back the next day to the Ryman. From the Ryman I'm headed to Michigan. Is there any way I could be of help. Can you cancel your flight? Buy Ryman ticket, then ride with us to Michigan?

Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Maldoror17
Little Cream Soda

Post by Maldoror17 »

Kali Durga wrote:The rest of this thread may have turned into a joke, but I wasn't kidding about needing a couch to sleep on that night. Anyone? Otherwise I'll be looking for a well lit parking lot in which to sleep in my rental car.
I may have an extra spot a client has a son in Nash with a house he's letting me stay so I wouldn't think they would mind one more for the night. I'll be talking with them this week to setup the specifics I'll let you know.
Maldoror17
Little Cream Soda

Post by Maldoror17 »

elduderino wrote:ok, i don't want this to turn into a big deal, but here goes - i'd be willing to shuttle a few folks who need a ride from airport to their hotel (or TMR) on wednesday. I'm already picking up maldorko around noon. so if anyone else is getting in around that time, post here. i can carry 3, maybe 4 folks with luggage.

[edit] = number of people i can cart around. forgot about me being in the truck...
Thanks i will buy you a White Russian.
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

what a nice offer!

we'll have a rental as well.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Alabama Woody wrote:
What time do you fly out? Im coming to third man then two hours home then back the next day to the Ryman. From the Ryman I'm headed to Michigan. Is there any way I could be of help. Can you cancel your flight? Buy Ryman ticket, then ride with us to Michigan?

Woody
Thank you so much for that offer. I'm done fucking with the airlines, though. They pissed me off too much when I was trying to get Ryman tickets, dunno if I'm prepared to deal with them again. Just gonna be happy with what I've got. I definitely want to shake your hand at either TMR or MI Fest, though, just for being so cool :)
Maldoror17 wrote:I may have an extra spot a client has a son in Nash with a house he's letting me stay so I wouldn't think they would mind one more for the night. I'll be talking with them this week to setup the specifics I'll let you know.
Thank you, also. I think I've got arrangements made, but it feels good to know that folks are lookin' out for me. Looking forward to meeting you at the show :)
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Thanks Kali, see you at the shows. You look up and I'll look down and eventually we should find each other. :mrgreen:

Woody
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Can I hit you up for a lift from the airport at any time in the future I happen to set foot in your state?