The Raconteurs @Third Man Live [Sept. 14, 2011]

Rac-on-tours
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Re: The Raconteurs @Third Man Live [Sept. 14, 2011]

Post by harvestgirl »

Kali Durga wrote:A few observations--
First off, my one regret of the night is that Pokey announced they were going to be selling their record out of a van in the parking lot after the show, but a thunderstorm began during the Racs and when we wandered outside into the rain at the end, Pokey and Co. were nowhere to be found. But I'm gonna get that album. I fell in love with all four of those guys, they are too awesome and were an absolutely perfect opener for the Racs.

my hubby was talking to him after the show ( by the photo booth area) and we bought a cd, well then the bouncer made us all leave ~ lol then pokey said meet him in the store. so hubby went in to get it, and i stayed at the door talking w/ ben b. you should have stayed tam you could have given him your message ~ lol ;)

buy YES pokey and the boys ruled ~ we are going to go see them in pittsburgh in october! :D
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

harvestgirl wrote: you should have stayed tam you could have given him your message ~ lol ;)
I did ;) I left the blue room pretty quickly because it was so frickin' hot in there and caught him at the front door.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

oh good!! :)
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

.. jo was taking pics there were some negative casings (?) left behind on the ground.. thought they looked pretty cool, i have 3 diff jack pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I like it like this better -
jo1a.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

:lol:
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Nice pics, love the shirt!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

thanks!

yep ~ that was new and one other as well. all other rac's merch was the same as before.
Lux84
Little Bird

Post by Lux84 »

Oh, some good pics here, the negatives and the shirt are pretty cool! Thanks for sharing :D
We started living in an old house...
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

How much was the RJ poster?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

$40.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

Kali Durga wrote:$40.
only charged me $30. maybe it's cuz i make those TMR girls go "holla!"
he is everything i hate...
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Only $30 for me as well.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+