Raconteurs @ The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA Nov. 13th 2011

Rac-on-tours
Judahlondo
Little Bird

Re: Raconteurs @ The Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA Nov. 13th 2011

Post by Judahlondo »

I don't think you guys understand I have two of said posters and want to give someone a chance to have a sighed poster, I stood outside tabernacle for 2 and a half hours, I've loved jack white since I was born, grew up listening to the uposlters and the white stripes so I really don't think that any of you have the right that I'm doing it for the money.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

Judahlondo wrote:I don't think you guys understand I have two of said posters and want to give someone a chance to have a sighed poster, I stood outside tabernacle for 2 and a half hours, I've loved jack white since I was born, grew up listening to the uposlters and the white stripes so I really don't think that any of you have the right that I'm doing it for the money.
Not doing it for the money. Ok Ill pay whatever the print cost +shipping then. Pm me.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

Judahlondo wrote:I don't think you guys understand I have two of said posters and want to give someone a chance to have a sighed poster, I stood outside tabernacle for 2 and a half hours, I've loved jack white since I was born, grew up listening to the uposlters and the white stripes so I really don't think that any of you have the right that I'm doing it for the money.

that's not earning anything, that's called just being a fan.
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

whoa, whoa, whoa! shit - you came out of the womb singing dead leaves?! that's badass!
he is everything i hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Who cares if he is doing it for the money? People are becoming awfully self-righteous around here. This is a collectors forum not the Salvation Army.

If you don't like the way someone posts, please suggest a more constructive ways to participate in the forum. If you suspect someone of being a tool, don't engage.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Who cares if he is doing it for the money? People are becoming awfully self-righteous around here. This is a collectors forum not the Salvation Army.

If you don't like the way someone posts, please suggest a more constructive ways to participate in the forum. If you suspect someone of being a tool, don't engage.
why are you so mean?
he is everything i hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Moo hahaha...
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Who cares if he is doing it for the money? People are becoming awfully self-righteous around here. This is a collectors forum not the Salvation Army.

Who's a Tool?
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Oh, you said 'who', not 'what'...
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Stl_ben wrote:

Who's a Tool?
LOL!

My ISO/FS/FT List
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

i thought he said 'Choose a Tool' when i saw Kali's response

im all about the pouncing wheel ... solves a multitude of problems from inflated egos to hard-to-follow conversations
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow