Raconteurs at the Ryman in Nashville, September 15 2011

Rac-on-tours
shteev
Little Ghost

Re: Raconteurs at the Ryman in Nashville, September 15 2011

Post by shteev »

got 2 tix to the show but they are separate ...one balcony and one lower level...if anyone has 2 tickets together that they would trade i would put in a little something extra to get seated together with my wife so she doesnt have to sit in the balcony all alone...haha...sorry i meant so we can sit together
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

Alabama Woody wrote:33 auctios currently on EBay, none of the seats in the auctions are that great. There has only been 2 auctions with good seats and they are completed, one from the presale and one from ticket master, they brought $300 each.

Edit: both the auctions that brought $300 each were from the Vault presage. So far what seats are listed on EBay are not that great. Looks like the real fans are holding on to the tickets they got.
Where were fans able to get these tickets? (besides the vault presale). I tried to get two together and got nothing at Noon. Then I tried 1 ticket and it was so far up under the balcony that it wasn't worth paying for. I literally tried 2 tickets then 1 ticket in the matter of a minute. How did that many good seats sell out in 1 minute, even single seats? What is this mess about the lottery at the Ryman?
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

liverpool4life wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:33 auctios currently on EBay, none of the seats in the auctions are that great. There has only been 2 auctions with good seats and they are completed, one from the presale and one from ticket master, they brought $300 each.

Edit: both the auctions that brought $300 each were from the Vault presage. So far what seats are listed on EBay are not that great. Looks like the real fans are holding on to the tickets they got.
Where were fans able to get these tickets? (besides the vault presale). I tried to get two together and got nothing at Noon. Then I tried 1 ticket and it was so far up under the balcony that it wasn't worth paying for. I literally tried 2 tickets then 1 ticket in the matter of a minute. How did that many good seats sell out in 1 minute, even single seats? What is this mess about the lottery at the Ryman?
The Ryman is a classy place and actually sells tickets to people before they are sold online.
Definitely not a mess.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

PugFaceRex wrote:
liverpool4life wrote:

The Ryman is a classy place and actually sells tickets to people before they are sold online.
Definitely not a mess.
My reference to "mess"= "malarky". I love the Ryman and just a little irritated that I didn't think about getting the tickets at the box office. And that there would be so few unobstructed view tickets available online - at least that is how it appeared.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

liverpool4life wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
liverpool4life wrote:

Definitely not a mess.
My reference to "mess"= "malarky". I love the Ryman and just a little irritated that I didn't think about getting the tickets at the box office. And that there would be so few unobstructed view tickets available online - at least that is how it appeared.
i had to look up the word malarky. thank you for expanding my vocab! :)
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
BonoGirlfromAtlanta
Little Bird

Post by BonoGirlfromAtlanta »

shteev wrote:got 2 tix to the show but they are separate ...one balcony and one lower level...if anyone has 2 tickets together that they would trade i would put in a little something extra to get seated together with my wife so she doesnt have to sit in the balcony all alone...haha...sorry i meant so we can sit together
I am in a similar situation...couldn't get two tics together...I have one tic and am trying to purchase another one but it the prices??? I am hoping they come down...may be wishful thinking on my part tho. Good luck!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

BonoGirlfromAtlanta wrote:
shteev wrote:got 2 tix to the show but they are separate ...one balcony and one lower level...if anyone has 2 tickets together that they would trade i would put in a little something extra to get seated together with my wife so she doesnt have to sit in the balcony all alone...haha...sorry i meant so we can sit together
I am in a similar situation...couldn't get two tics together...I have one tic and am trying to purchase another one but it the prices??? I am hoping they come down...may be wishful thinking on my part tho. Good luck!

same to you!!! my tickets are section MF-3, row Q, seat 12
and section MF-7, row Y, seat 1

i need to get close to one of these seats and preferably the better of the 2 seats.

we also need to line up a pre and post game situation so i can meet some of you fools! CANT WAIT!!!!!
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Yeah, I second the meetup. I've yet to say hello to a single one of you jerks in person.

EDIT: Except orangeshoekid
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

shaneoftheroad wrote:EDIT: Except orangeshoekid
who won't be there, apparently.
he is everything i hate...
kayjay
Little Cream Soda

Post by kayjay »

MF Section 7 Row R Seat 7. So excited that I was able to get a ticket. :)
<JackWhite>: i believe that all people male/female should only wear white socks
jamesa615
Little Bird

Post by jamesa615 »

I was only able to get 1 ticket MF-3 W 4. I would gladly buy any ticket (plus extra $ troubles) close to there so the wifey can go too. Just by some chance if someone is interested... MSG me.

Fingers crossed... Die scalpers.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

I have 2 extra single tickets. One floor (limited view) one in balcony available for trade .... Always looking for more vinyl. Message offers.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
liverpool4life
Little Cream Soda

Post by liverpool4life »

this person has had up to 16 tickets for sale today. looks like this ad, the tickets are from the box office. oh well.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/tix/2531637477.html
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Looks like that person did have tickets for sale...
This posting has been flagged for removal.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Kali Durga wrote:Looks like that person did have tickets for sale...
This posting has been flagged for removal.
Are you responsible for that, Kali? haha Stupid scalpers.