Tour Dates

Rac-on-tours
chaptertwentyone
Little Ghost
Posts: 3315
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Re: Tour Dates

Post by chaptertwentyone » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:32 pm

Huh. I haven’t seen any posters.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”

hunkswithguns
Little Bird
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 am
Location: SC

Re: Tour Dates

Post by hunkswithguns » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:47 am

They might switch the set up a little once the album is released and vary it on the different legs of the tour.

Because they've added so many second (and third!) nights in the same cities, they may vary it up more.

For the most part, I'd expect them to switch out 2-3 songs per night and shuffle the setlist slightly.

The vibes, solos and improv are always different so I'd say see as many nights as you can!

User avatar
Mick III
Little Acorn
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: 48°23′59″N / 4°28′59″W

Re: Tour Dates

Post by Mick III » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:53 am

I missed early entries ... I didn't know it was only between 13th and 15th april :(
In 2014 it was something like, 2 or 3 days before the show ... Why did they change that ? :x

dunedin
Little Ghost
Posts: 1094
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: Tour Dates

Post by dunedin » Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Popload Festival, Sao Paulo Brazil 15 Nov 19

http://www.translatetheweb.com/?ref=SER ... al-2019%2f

User avatar
Mick III
Little Acorn
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: 48°23′59″N / 4°28′59″W

Re: Tour Dates

Post by Mick III » Mon May 20, 2019 6:07 pm

Someone, here, will be at Paris?

User avatar
Mick III
Little Acorn
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: 48°23′59″N / 4°28′59″W

Re: Tour Dates

Post by Mick III » Mon May 27, 2019 5:14 pm

The show at Paris was completely amazing!
The band was on fire. It is really nice to see the real friendship that exist between them, and they are very generous on stage. The setlist was awesome too.
1 Consoler of the Lonely
2 Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)
3 Old Enough
4 Only Child
5 Level
6 Don't Bother Me
7 You Don't Understand Me
8 Somedays (I Don't Feel Like Trying)
9 Hands
10 Bored and Razed
11 Top Yourself
12 Sunday Driver
13 Now That You're Gone
14 Live a Lie
(With Many Shades of Black Intro)
15 Carolina Drama

Encore:
16 Salute Your Solution
17 Steady, as She Goes
18 Help Me Stranger
19 Blue Veins

And yes, Jack White was crazy when they played Blue Veins.

User avatar
anonymousbrunette
Little People
Posts: 3799
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am
Location: Washington, DC
Contact:

Re: Tour Dates

Post by anonymousbrunette » Mon May 27, 2019 6:45 pm

This is great news! I'd hoped the chemistry from the TMR shows would last until DC, and now further on to Detroit. Crossed fingers.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org

User avatar
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant
Posts: 7299
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: st louis missouri
Contact:

Re: Tour Dates

Post by Stl_ben » Mon May 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Why only intro Many Shades of Black! They haven't played it any yet?!
I know Carolina Drama is the "fan" Favorite....but I would gladly here Many Shades of Black every time!

Also hope they bring back or have some new covers soon....those were always great.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9714
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Tour Dates

Post by arewhyehen » Tue May 28, 2019 12:31 am

Mick III wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:14 pm
The show at Paris was completely amazing!
The band was on fire. It is really nice to see the real friendship that exist between them, and they are very generous on stage. The setlist was awesome too.
1 Consoler of the Lonely
2 Hey Gyp (Dig the Slowness)
3 Old Enough
4 Only Child
5 Level
6 Don't Bother Me
7 You Don't Understand Me
8 Somedays (I Don't Feel Like Trying)
9 Hands
10 Bored and Razed
11 Top Yourself
12 Sunday Driver
13 Now That You're Gone
14 Live a Lie
(With Many Shades of Black Intro)
15 Carolina Drama

Encore:
16 Salute Your Solution
17 Steady, as She Goes
18 Help Me Stranger
19 Blue Veins

And yes, Jack White was crazy when they played Blue Veins.
Had some friends there. They said it was a great show. There is a guitar in that venue signed by Jack that I would love to run out with..haha
Saw EODM there....still one of the best shows I have ever seen.

User avatar
Mick III
Little Acorn
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: 48°23′59″N / 4°28′59″W

Re: Tour Dates

Post by Mick III » Tue May 28, 2019 7:40 am

Stl_ben wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:07 pm
Why only intro Many Shades of Black! They haven't played it any yet?!
I know Carolina Drama is the "fan" Favorite....but I would gladly here Many Shades of Black every time!

Also hope they bring back or have some new covers soon....those were always great.
I don't know, they start to play Many Shades of Black and sudunly, they change with a new one. It was a little strange but they laught a lot between them during the show, it was really nice. For Steady As She Goes, during the intro, Brendan played a few notes and Jack stoped him, putting his hand on the Brendan's guitare. Then Jack continued to play and Brendan did the same thing. They smiled and started to play together. Really nice and fun. A crazy show. But I am agree, I secretly wanted a new cover, or Bang Bang that I love !

@Arewhyehen : I dind't know there was a signed guitar by Jack White at The Olympia. I would love to see that !

Otherwise I checked the setlist in others coutries and they played between 14 and 17 songs. We are very lucky to have had 19 songs.

dunedin
Little Ghost
Posts: 1094
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: Tour Dates

Post by dunedin » Wed May 29, 2019 10:14 pm

Riot Fest, Douglas Park, Chicago Sept 13-15

https://riotfest.org/chicago/lineup/

lautrec
Little Bird
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Millau

Re: Tour Dates

Post by lautrec » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:47 am


User avatar
Mick III
Little Acorn
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: 48°23′59″N / 4°28′59″W

Re: Tour Dates

Post by Mick III » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 am

Yes, but if you want to hear only the show at Paris you have to stop at 1h18. After, it is just some songs that the radio animator likes.
I always wanted to see Jack White singing Blue Veins and he did, my dream came true this night.

lautrec
Little Bird
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Millau

Re: Tour Dates

Post by lautrec » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:07 am

Mick III wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 am
Yes, but if you want to hear only the show at Paris you have to stop at 1h18. After, it is just some songs that the radio animator likes.
I always wanted to see Jack White singing Blue Veins and he did, my dream came true this night.
yes ! 5 songs missing.

User avatar
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper
Posts: 9714
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Tour Dates

Post by arewhyehen » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:34 am

Mick III wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:40 am

@Arewhyehen : I dind't know there was a signed guitar by Jack White at The Olympia. I would love to see that !
It's right in the main hall when you walk into the venue
IMG_0793.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply