Raconteurs Australia and NZ Dates

Rac-on-tours
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Raconteurs Australia and NZ Dates

Post by arewhyehen »

love_islander wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:32 am
chaptertwentyone wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:30 am What about posters?
I haven’t single any outside of the TMR shows.
No posters! I carried my tube to the show like a dork and walked away empty handed. Didn't think much of the shirts they had either.
You could have bought 20 Saboteurs shirts and resold them for $120 a piece.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

arewhyehen wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:56 pm
No posters! I carried my tube to the show like a dork and walked away empty handed. Didn't think much of the shirts they had either.
Not many people bought them, so I suppose nobody would have missed out if I did that!
Jack Horner
Little Bird

Post by Jack Horner »

love_islander wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:05 am
arewhyehen wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:56 pm
Not many people bought them, so I suppose nobody would have missed out if I did that!
For an organisation that seems obsessed with producing rare and collectible variations on things, often for little reason at all other than because they can, it was a massive missed opportunity. I was sure they’d at least have posters. I had early entry for Melbourne (along with one other person (! - and their plus one), and since it was a seated venue, being first to the merch table and the bar were really the only benefits of getting in early.
Nevermind, I got my T-shirts and saved my money... and in case you have one and have only been wearing it in the daytime, they glow in the dark y’know. (you might need to shine a light in it first)
Meg is my favourite.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Surprising to hear about the posters although I'm not crazy about the green crosswalk artwork. I am however crazy for the Saboteurs bat shirts and didn't think to plan ahead. Fark.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
elduderino
Little Ghost

Post by elduderino »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm Surprising to hear about the posters although I'm not crazy about the green crosswalk artwork. I am however crazy for the Saboteurs bat shirts and didn't think to plan ahead. Fark.
Ara, you coming to Nashville for any ryman shows?
he is everything i hate...
anonymousbrunette
Little People

elduderino wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:47 pm
anonymousbrunette wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm Surprising to hear about the posters although I'm not crazy about the green crosswalk artwork. I am however crazy for the Saboteurs bat shirts and didn't think to plan ahead. Fark.
I missed the opening bell at pre-sale and by the time I looked prices were cray. I’ll head to Detroit in July. Excited to see the inside of the MT.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:01 am
I missed the opening bell at pre-sale and by the time I looked prices were cray. I’ll head to Detroit in July. Excited to see the inside of the MT.
Ara, as of right now, I have a really good spare ticket for the Friday Ryman show. I am just waiting on whether or not the Mrs. will be coming, since it is only a few weeks before the wedding :lol: I will keep you in mind once the time comes.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

arewhyehen wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:18 pm
Ara, as of right now, I have a really good spare ticket for the Friday Ryman show. I am just waiting on whether or not the Mrs. will be coming, since it is only a few weeks before the wedding :lol: I will keep you in mind once the time comes.
Well that’s a swell thought! I’d be honored to take care of Gabby’s ticket - and keep you out of trouble (to the best of my abilities.) hope she can make it down but if not, HMU!

My ISO/FS/FT List
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

anonymousbrunette wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:25 am
arewhyehen wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:18 pm
Well that’s a swell thought! I’d be honored to take care of Gabby’s ticket - and keep you out of trouble (to the best of my abilities.) hope she can make it down but if not, HMU!
:lol: You're in..