Reunion?

Discuss The Racs here
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Reunion?

Post by Alabama Woody »

greginchains wrote:Record Store Day 2010 saw the Racontwoers and the release of the Copper BBS and the live B&B. With The Raconteurs playing in Sept. and the RRS being there, I'll go on a limb and say there will be a limited release Consolers LP on colored vinyl. Also, the show will be recorded for a future Vault release. Maybe black/ grey split or solid grey for the LP. What do y'all think?

That works for me.

We bought are tickets today, VIP. What the heck, driving that far and all.

Thinking about having to go see the great lakes while were there.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Alabama Woody wrote:
greginchains wrote:Record Store Day 2010 saw the Racontwoers and the release of the Copper BBS and the live B&B. With The Raconteurs playing in Sept. and the RRS being there, I'll go on a limb and say there will be a limited release Consolers LP on colored vinyl. Also, the show will be recorded for a future Vault release. Maybe black/ grey split or solid grey for the LP. What do y'all think?

That works for me.

VIP all the way. I'm sure we can all meet up. Josey, Simms, Woody, and whomever else. Lets do it proper!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Bought 4 VIP tickets today to get the VIP parking (yes, the other 3 are for other people attending).
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

greginchains wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:

That works for me.

VIP all the way. I'm sure we can all meet up. Josey, Simms, Woody, and whomever else. Lets do it proper!

It's going to be fun! Let's Roll......
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Why grey?
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Moller72 wrote:Why grey?
Just going with the black and white photos on the LP, which have a lot of grey in them. Why copper? Dunno, just guessing, but really, a black and grey split would look very good! Very good!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

shteev wrote:i will be making a strong effort to go...live in VA and actually was talking last night about meeting up and carpooling for the rest of the trip with a couple people in the vault chat..
I understand I was volunteered for driving duty for this. Unfortunately, I can't get off work any earlier than Friday, so I'll be flying (and boy will my arms be tired!! Har har...). See you in Michigan? And anyone else from this place that I know, of course :)

Damn, y'all got some weird looking emoticons over here.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Kali Durga wrote:
shteev wrote:i will be making a strong effort to go...live in VA and actually was talking last night about meeting up and carpooling for the rest of the trip with a couple people in the vault chat..
I understand I was volunteered for driving duty for this. Unfortunately, I can't get off work any earlier than Friday, so I'll be flying (and boy will my arms be tired!! Har har...). See you in Michigan? And anyone else from this place that I know, of course :)

Damn, y'all got some weird looking emoticons over here.
I'll be there, I'll look for the person with tired arms. What does that look like?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Someone who's dancing around spastically with their arms hanging at their sides? I dunno. Maybe I'll hang a sign around my neck so you can find me.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

I shall be in your midst also. 8-)
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

greginchains wrote: [...] I'll go on a limb and say there will be a limited release Consolers LP on colored vinyl [...] Also, the show will be recorded for a future Vault release.
That would make my year- especially the live show, as I missed "Live In London" :cry:
Although, not being able to get a limited release Consolers would be a kick in the gut. Does anyone know why Consolers isn't on TMR Online Store? The only reason I haven't got that on LP so far.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Arran_Ramone wrote:
greginchains wrote: [...] I'll go on a limb and say there will be a limited release Consolers LP on colored vinyl [...] Also, the show will be recorded for a future Vault release.
That would make my year- especially the live show, as I missed "Live In London" :cry:
Although, not being able to get a limited release Consolers would be a kick in the gut. Does anyone know why Consolers isn't on TMR Online Store? The only reason I haven't got that on LP so far.
Because it isn't a TMR record.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

rsimms3 wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:
Never thought of that. Makes total sense. I'll just be going back to the home for seniles now.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Arran_Ramone wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:
Never thought of that. Makes total sense. I'll just be going back to the home for seniles now.
If it's any consolation, they sell it at the store in Nashville.
Arran_Ramone
Little Cream Soda

Post by Arran_Ramone »

rsimms3 wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
Arran_Ramone wrote:
If it's any consolation, they sell it at the store in Nashville.
I thought I saw pics of it there- That's why I got so confused. When I get hold of some more money, it's definitely on my list.