Poster advice - NYE and UK tour 06

Rob Jones, Print Mafia, Lil Tuffy and more...
dan333
Little Bird

Poster advice - NYE and UK tour 06

Post by dan333 »

Hi guys.

I'm looking to sell 2 rob jones raconteurs posters. I have had them for years and have never got round to framing them. I've now moved in with my girlfriend and she does not like them. Could someone please give me some advice on their value and the best place to sell them? The posters are uk tour 2006 and Chicago new years eve 2006 (I think)

I used to used to collect White stripes and raconteurs records and posters but I haven't for a few years. I'm guessing that the value if most items has fallen
icdvet
Little Ghost

Re: Poster advice - NYE and UK tour 06

Post by icdvet »

They generally sell for about 100 bucks apiece. You can see price history on Expressobeans.com
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
dan333
Little Bird

Post by dan333 »

Thank you. Is eBay still the best place to sell them ?
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

There may be some interest here for them, but ebay is generally fine

I think it'd be easier to ditch the girlfriend - sounds like she is only trouble
dan333
Little Bird

Post by dan333 »

Lol it's a though choice between the posters and the girl friend lol

I didnt think you could sell on here? I would trade them for records but don't collect White stripes records anymore, I'm more into older bands. Although i am still after original black vinyl pressings of let's shake hands and laffayette blues. When I used to collect they were around $100 each but again I've no idea of their current value
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

dan333 wrote:Lol it's a though choice between the posters and the girl friend lol

I didnt think you could sell on here? I would trade them for records but don't collect White stripes records anymore, I'm more into older bands. Although i am still after original black vinyl pressings of let's shake hands and laffayette blues. When I used to collect they were around $100 each but again I've no idea of their current value
Ah my friend, you might be able to wangle a deal of some sorts. Go here: http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17 start a new For Sale/For Trade thread and go nuts (check out other listings). At the top you will also see some guides for selling/trading/buying.

Last of all, don't hang around here too much if you're into vinyl, some of us never leave!