The full set of 7" singles

Stylophones to Rob Jones
greginchains
Little Ghost

Re: The full set of 7" singles

Post by greginchains »

AJ123 wrote:Does anyone else's Saboteurs SASG 7" feel like it could crack very easy. Its thinner and more crackable than standard US 7" vinyl
Trying a scientific approach, I got out my Dymo digital scale to weigh the XL, V2, and Sab 7" for SASG. We'll see if there is a weight difference.

Sab's 7"=38 grams
V2=39 grams
2nd V2 copy=39 grams
XL=41 grams

Just by feeling them, the XL is much thicker and less flexible than the Sab 7", so that was a good observation on your part!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
axlklr88
Little Bird

Post by axlklr88 »

Is someone able to explain to me the reason that these are not available on TMR? (Such as DW, JW and WS 7"s)?
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

axlklr88 wrote:Is someone able to explain to me the reason that these are not available on TMR? (Such as DW, JW and WS 7"s)?
:think:
Good question.
I'm sure someone has a very simple answer that escapes me...
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

greginchains wrote:
AJ123 wrote:Does anyone else's Saboteurs SASG 7" feel like it could crack very easy. Its thinner and more crackable than standard US 7" vinyl
Trying a scientific approach, I got out my Dymo digital scale to weigh the XL, V2, and Sab 7" for SASG. We'll see if there is a weight difference.

Sab's 7"=38 grams
V2=39 grams
2nd V2 copy=39 grams
XL=41 grams

Just by feeling them, the XL is much thicker and less flexible than the Sab 7", so that was a good observation on your part!
And why do you have a badass Dymo digital scale. ;-)
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

axlklr88 wrote:Is someone able to explain to me the reason that these are not available on TMR? (Such as DW, JW and WS 7"s)?
The DW and JW 7"s were originally released by TMR. They are in the process of reissuing the WS 7", but not all of them are available. Vault 19 has the Elephant 7"s and they will be released on black vinyl at some point, but the GBMS and IT singles are not available from them either. I believe they've said the Racs 7"s would also be reissued at some point, but good luck figuring out their timetable.
axlklr88
Little Bird

Post by axlklr88 »

cwja wrote:
The DW and JW 7"s were originally released by TMR. They are in the process of reissuing the WS 7", but not all of them are available. Vault 19 has the Elephant 7"s and they will be released on black vinyl at some point, but the GBMS and IT singles are not available from them either. I believe they've said the Racs 7"s would also be reissued at some point, but good luck figuring out their timetable.
Thank you very much for your answer :) You also answered my other questions before I asked them regarding IT and GBMS. Really looking forward to TMR releasing these sets.