Keep it clean soap

Stylophones to Rob Jones
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Re: Keep it clean soap

Post by flattop2001 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:wait, so there really is tricolor soap? and how do you get one of them?
they will be randomly inserted into trades people do with me. J/k :lol:
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

flattop2001 wrote:Yes, first page
Awesome story Jimmy glad it all worked out for you!
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

higherlimits wrote:Awesome, this site has done some good! it's not just a bunch of drunks yelling at each other..
I don't even drink Ian
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

Hey flattop... for what it's worth coming from a board troll like me.
GREAT JOB!
-Grim
I am everything you hate...
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Grimtale wrote:Hey flattop... for what it's worth coming from a board troll like me.
GREAT JOB!
-Grim
means a lot that people like these, even more that they seem to be selling. Can't believe they are now limited to one per order.
The credit goes to Rob Jones for the "R" logo and Wes at Burlesque for the label design.

Be great if these sell out...Might do a White Stripes design next. :D
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

flattop2001 wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Cannot add it to my cart guess the original is more limited anyways. Thanks Jimmy!
The original is more limited, but rumor is there is a tri-color version that is even harder to track down. ;)

Nice work. You are a hero.
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

flattop2001 wrote:
Yes; This started as bit of fun, Kev posted a picture, somebody connected with the band saw it and grew from there.

333 of this version were produced which are for sale on the website,
12 of the "original" design were made, Three are with members here, six went to TMR in Nashville one to Amber and I have the other 2 somewhere
9 Tri-Color bars exist. The Tris are actually layered Yellow/White/Black with three of each having the logo in each color I will post a picture when I can
Wanted to keep the tris below 15 to rival the HPLB in rarity if not value. Maybe one day I can start a club of my own :lol:
Just a fantastic story Jimmy. Couldn't have happened to nicer guy and it was a really clever idea. Were you involved in the manufacturing of the 333 edition as well or did TM Soap Works take it on from the prototype?
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

And you job has to do with soap or was just something you did for fun?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
davidspark
Little Bird

Post by davidspark »

so you're saying they're only 4 sets of Tri Soaps in the world? Each containing three Tri's?

so how much would you say the 'official' set of Three Tri Soaps are worth (as you have to admit the originals are fan items) ?

I love Raconteurs merch... If anyone gets sent/traded/steals/or hold of any Tri Soaps I'd gladly pay $30 per bar or a good trade.

I'll update my in search of list...

sparky
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

higherlimits wrote:Awesome, this site has done some good! it's not just a bunch of drunks yelling at each other..
I'm not drunk, I'm stoned out of my gourd on Percocet!
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

flattop2001 wrote: means a lot that people like these, even more that they seem to be selling. Can't believe they are now limited to one per order.
The credit goes to Rob Jones for the "R" logo and Wes at Burlesque for the label design.

Be great if these sell out...Might do a White Stripes design next. :D
How about a red, white, and black WS tricolor soap in blackcurrant, vanilla, and licorice?
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

davidspark wrote:so you're saying they're only 4 sets of Tri Soaps in the world? Each containing three Tri's?

so how much would you say the 'official' set of Three Tri Soaps are worth (as you have to admit the originals are fan items) ?

I love Raconteurs merch... If anyone gets sent/traded/steals/or hold of any Tri Soaps I'd gladly pay $30 per bar or a good trade.

sparky
Not quite there are 3 sets of 3 so 9 total tri's. These are as much "official" as the nesting dolls.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

flattop2001 wrote:
davidspark wrote:so you're saying they're only 4 sets of Tri Soaps in the world? Each containing three Tri's?

sparky
Not quite there are 3 sets of 3 so 9 total tri's. These are as much "official" as the nesting dolls.
do you happen to have any photos of those?
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

7th_son wrote:Were you involved in the manufacturing of the 333 edition as well or did TM Soap Works take it on from the prototype?
That is a trade secret, you would be surprised what goes on in those back rooms....
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Post by harvestgirl »

jimmy ~ my original bar never arrived, are you sure you sent it :lol: :lol: :lol:

can you elaborate at all as to the ingredients, PM if you prefer, just curious if there are any animal products or palm oil in it.

great story man ~ congrats ♥
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"