Beware, keep your soap cool or it'll ruin...

Stylophones to Rob Jones
campp009
Little Cream Soda

Re: Beware, keep your soap cool or it'll ruin...

Post by campp009 »

My bars are ruined. I need someone to console me.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Should've used it.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Figure 1. Rescue of Raconteurs limited edition soap by environmental adjustment (aka putting it in the fridge). Upon discovery of disastrous soap sweating fiasco, soap was either left at room temperature (A) or placed in the covered door compartment of the common household refrigeration unit (B). Thirty-four days later, soap was inspected for signs of sweating. Through an unknown mechanism, soap sweating had ceased in B and actually reversed to the point where refrigerated soap was dry with only the markings of past sweat (aka sweat stains). Soap left at room temperature was still an unmitigated disaster of sweatastic proportions. Also of note, soap left at room temperature with a pin hole was comparable to A. n = 1.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

7th_son wrote:Image

Figure 1. Rescue of Raconteurs limited edition soap by environmental adjustment (aka putting it in the fridge). Upon discovery of disastrous soap sweating fiasco, soap was either left at room temperature (A) or placed in the covered door compartment of the common household refrigeration unit (B). Thirty-four days later, soap was inspected for signs of sweating. Through an unknown mechanism, soap sweating had ceased in B and actually reversed to the point where refrigerated soap was dry with only the markings of past sweat (aka sweat stains). Soap left at room temperature was still an unmitigated disaster of sweatastic proportions. Also of note, soap left at room temperature with a pin hole was comparable to A. n = 1.
You guys are crazy :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

This is some serious shit right here. I think you all should consider therapy!!!! But, being somewhat of a collector I might could understand..................no not really. Good luck with your soap endeavours. But just think..........if everybody else soap goes to shit.................and yours don't............you could be holding a $500 bar of soap. Better wait till cooler weather before you ship it to the highest bidder.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

That thing might have damaged my Emeralds
I am terrified in the idea of what I will see when I return home on Sept 1st
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Maybe my post missed the mark, but it was meant to a joke and way over the top. Where's icdvet?
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

7th_son wrote:Maybe my post missed the mark, but it was meant to a joke and way over the top. Where's icdvet?
I am busy preparing a detailed critique of the study. The lack of citations and the qualitative nature of the data is a particular concern with this paper. I think this may be one for the Journal of Irreproducible Results.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

icdvet wrote:
7th_son wrote:Maybe my post missed the mark, but it was meant to a joke and way over the top. Where's icdvet?
I am busy preparing a detailed critique of the study. The lack of citations and the qualitative nature of the data is a particular concern with this paper. I think this may be one for the Journal of Irreproducible Results.

:lol: Now that's what I'm talking about. Honestly, I had the lens info, software, and manufacturers in there at the end, but I thought that might be going too far. I agree that a robust quantification and statistical analysis would greatly enhance the impact of this manuscript. Due to the novel nature of this study and the significant gap in the literature in this area, I believe these results warrant further consideration by the journal.

Best regards,
Adam
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

7th_son wrote:
icdvet wrote:

:lol: Now that's what I'm talking about. Honestly, I had the lens info, software, and manufacturers in there at the end, but I thought that might be going too far. I agree that a robust quantification and statistical analysis would greatly enhance the impact of this manuscript. Due to the novel nature of this study and the significant gap in the literature in this area, I believe these results warrant further consideration by the journal.

Best regards,
Adam
Try running stats with one data point and I will flame you so hard!