“Help Me Stranger” b/w “Somedays" 7" Single

Stylophones to Rob Jones
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

“Help Me Stranger” b/w “Somedays" 7" Single

Post by arewhyehen »

The Raconteurs - Jack White, Brendan Benson, Jack Lawrence and Patrick Keeler - have shared news about a brand new 7-inch vinyl single for “Help Me Stranger (Radio Edit)” b/w “Somedays (Alternate Version)” that will hit shelves on December 13, 2019. The radio edit of “Help Me Stranger” does not include the acoustic intro of the song and the alternate version of “Somedays” is a non-album version of the track, with an alternate acoustic interlude.

The vinyl single comes alongside the new video for “Somedays (I Don’t Feel Like Trying)”, directed by Ben Chappell and prominently features the iconic House On The Rock in Spring Green, WI.

Raconteurs black vinyl 7-inch is available in an indie store near you and online today. Raconteurs tri-color 7-inch will be available in TMR storefronts Dec. 14th while supplies last.

TRACK LISTING

A1. Help Me Stranger (Radio Edit)

B1. Somedays (Alternate Version)
Image Image
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: “Help Me Stranger” b/w “Somedays" 7" Single

Post by arewhyehen »

Am I missing something or has this not been posted here yet? haha

Who is heading to Detroit?
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

Slightly disappointed it's a normal coloured tri. Stripes get red, Jack gets blue, Dead Weather gets standard yellow but that suits their colour scheme. A copper, silver or green one would have been cool for the Racs.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

What a world we live in these days.
These are STILL available in store, and the starting secondary market was BIN at $65.00.
A Jack White tri.
The FIRST Raconteurs tri ever.
$65.00 the day after release.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

chaptertwentyone wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:17 am What a world we live in these days.
These are STILL available in store, and the starting secondary market was BIN at $65.00.
A Jack White tri.
The FIRST Raconteurs tri ever.
$65.00 the day after release.
Yeah, there was maybe 40ish people in line in Detroit when it opened. One of the smallest lines I have seen for a release in awhile. I was blown away.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Jamie wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:49 pm Slightly disappointed it's a normal coloured tri. Stripes get red, Jack gets blue, Dead Weather gets standard yellow but that suits their colour scheme. A copper, silver or green one would have been cool for the Racs.
Hold up! I have the red/white/black tri for the White Stripes, but blue/white/black for JW? I thought the only other one that was custom colours was the Colbert tri?
G-squared
Little Cream Soda

Post by G-squared »

arewhyehen wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:31 am
Jamie wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:49 pm Slightly disappointed it's a normal coloured tri. Stripes get red, Jack gets blue, Dead Weather gets standard yellow but that suits their colour scheme. A copper, silver or green one would have been cool for the Racs.
Hold up! I have the red/white/black tri for the White Stripes, but blue/white/black for JW? I thought the only other one that was custom colours was the Colbert tri?
The over and over tri is blue white black - another wide release. Are the other BHR tris the same?
Life is Music
And Music Isn't A Business
Iggy Pop
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

G-squared wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:26 am
The over and over tri is blue white black - another wide release. Are the other BHR tris the same?
Son of a bitch...I forgot about that one.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

G-squared wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:26 am
Actually, you are right. I think all the BHR ones are.