Album: The Raconteurs Live in London

Stylophones to Rob Jones
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richardcosta
Little Cream Soda

Re: Album: The Raconteurs Live in London

Post by richardcosta »

JW needs to know that people are dissatisfied with TMR responses to customers who have received items that are less than advertised. I saw people post on the vault that they did not get the 7 inch or that their LP played silent on this second vault package. Now I hear that TMR blew you off when you requested a new cover for the first vault order. At some point people get disgusted and begin to drop off.
seventhson
Little Bird

Post by seventhson »

The people who said they didn't get their 7" didn't realize that it was inside the LP.
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Mine fell out of the packaging when i picked it up at the fence. Luckily it was fine but if it had been wet or whatever, no bueno.
FaytLJake
Little Acorn

Post by FaytLJake »

Is it still possible to get a replacement sleeve? My IT Mono was a little dinged when I got, and I've been looking for a replacement all together, hoping to sell off my slightly dinged one for cheap.
St.Andrew on the Little Room
Carson122
Little Bird

Post by Carson122 »

FaytLJake wrote:Is it still possible to get a replacement sleeve? My IT Mono was a little dinged when I got, and I've been looking for a replacement all together, hoping to sell off my slightly dinged one for cheap.
I might be interested in buying the dinged one, send me a PM if you decide to sell it off.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

anonymousbrunette wrote:Blue Veins, bar none. This track really makes the whole package for me.

I'm really enjoying the album but don't think it truly captures a live performance. (Can't say that its possible.) Sometimes the guitars seem muted when I really want to be slapped in the face by it.
I agree the end of the song when Jack is using the mic thats attached to his guitar is amazing. Worth the whole purchase price for me
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

PLEASE PLEASE someone let me trade for or buy their record. i have been dying to have this and havent been able to win one on ebay. please help. have colored vinyl, RSD items...others stuff to trade too... again, please help
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

The past few have been in the $55-65 range on ebay. That's not terribly over-priced now, but its bound to go up over time so if you need it don't wait too long.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

I finally got around to playing my Live In London on vinyl today and recorded it onto a CD. After hearing it, I cant believe I waited this long. After hearing it twice now, the songs Keep It Clean and Blue Veins are amazing. That gritty dirty blues coming on hard. The sound quality is great, too! Great collection of songs and thanks to TMR for pressing this. My first encounter with the Rac's music was the RSD show at TMR and now I even have a B&B with my name on it. I've become a huge Rac's fan since then of course, but that live vinyl took it to another level for me! Very intense and powerful recording!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Where can this be found? I've head a few people talk about the live in london but I don't see it anywhere on the TMR site or the Racs site.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

rival wrote:Where can this be found? I've head a few people talk about the live in london but I don't see it anywhere on the TMR site or the Racs site.
It was part of a Vault package
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

littleacorn wrote:
rival wrote:Where can this be found? I've head a few people talk about the live in london but I don't see it anywhere on the TMR site or the Racs site.
What Vault number was it? I would like to look into acquiring this Vault Package. Currently, I only have number 4.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

rival wrote:
littleacorn wrote:
What Vault number was it? I would like to look into acquiring this Vault Package. Currently, I only have number 4.
It was included in the #2
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426